**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Which do you think is better? March 2019 Champion Revamps (She-Hulk and Spider-Gwen, + Gamora)

Mathking13Mathking13 Posts: 988 ★★★
edited March 2019 in General Discussion
So. We've had the revamped abilities for 3 new characters for almost 3 weeks now. So I'm wondering which character people have enjoyed playing the most. I'd love to hear your experiences with the new characters. And also feel free to chat about the related synergies. How have you enjoyed those ones too?

Which do you think is better? March 2019 Champion Revamps (She-Hulk and Spider-Gwen, + Gamora) 39 votes

Spider Gwen
35%
JoeLukabarking_spyders1Kennadoissamaf80Mitchell35VoltolosMathking13FhfjghhggggjfhfjgDead1The_WatcherTRONG94IMELStreamers_god1alin_panduru 14 votes
She Hulk
41%
Nous79RoOOtsaxelelf_1AssumedNameBruinsfan8510BlackFreQuencyWabobashadow_lurker22MegaGalacticAndTavRockypantherxjass222kubricknolanArham1LordGenesisÆgon0710 16 votes
Gamora
23%
Spity68adqqedfyvrDoctorJCharlie_SceneDenzel116QacobFabriciusKalantakAndrew777k 9 votes

Comments

• Options
    Mathking13Mathking13 Posts: 988 ★★★
    Spider Gwen
    I've personally really been enjoying using my now 3/45 unduped spidergwen. Her animations are so nice, and she's got a ton of utility. Enervate after sp1, negating Evade and Unstoppable via the Slow debuff, extra damage from her spider-sense charges when I bring my Carnage in too... ooh it's so delicious.
    I've also enjoyed just seeing my Gamora do just that little bit extra damage (I haven't really taken her for really long fights, but she's awesome for shorter ones). It's nice playing her again and seeing those mega specials pop up.
    I don't have a she-hulk though so I haven't been able to test her personally. But, despite her whole thing of 'get furies and then the enemy will be throwing off their specials like crazy', I don't think I'd really enjoy playing her. Just her playstyle seems too stressful for me.
    And yeah Angela gets a small buff too with her synergy with Gamora. Haven't really had much of an opportunity to use it right now, and it doesn't seem too crazy, but at least it's something.

[initially linked to top post, separated the two after realising it messed the poll up a bit...]
  • Options
    Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    I don’t think I’ve played enough SH yet, she is still at 1/25, but I just recently (today) took SG up to 5/50 because it looks like she’ll be pretty useful against the collector (going for Elder’s Bane). Her animations are wicked and her damage ramps up pretty fast. Also the slow debuff is Super cool.