**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Is a 5* Stark Spidey worth a 5* generic AG?

Is a 5* Stark Spidey worth a 5* generic AG? 21 votes

Yes
38%
JRock808Solrac_2BirdReynoldsEdgecrusher_13FhfjghhggggjfhfjgMother_FlerkenLordGenesisArondight 8 votes
No
38%
Spity68TheManMythLegendHammerbro_64RasiloverWabobaMaldroit2SmashPerceptron 8 votes
Other
23%
DankestChefDiablosUltimateAustin555555MegaGalacticGhostboytjie 5 votes

Comments

• DiablosUltimateDiablosUltimate Posts: 1,021 ★★★
    edited March 2019
    Other
    It's not yes/no question, just like any rankup question. It depends on if you can make it worth it - what extra content can you clear with that signature ability, that you wouldn't be able to clear without it? That on the other hand depends on what other champions you have and how skilled of a player you are, the later one being especially true for stark spidey, which requires certain amount of skill to make most out of him
  • SassyMastySassyMasty Posts: 311

It's not yes/no question, just like any rankup question. It depends on if you can make it worth it - what extra content can you clear with that signature ability, that you wouldn't be able to clear without it? That on the other hand depends on what other champions you have and how skilled of a player you are, the later one being especially true for stark spidey, which requires certain amount of skill to make most out of him

Thanks, makes sense. I can reliably get the charges up most of the time but right now I just have lol and 6.1 to clear (plus aq/aw which is all set)
  • BirdReynoldsBirdReynolds Posts: 527 ★★★
    Yes
    3 guys in my alliance have used it on him and haven’t regretted it for a second. I personally wouldn’t but I can say that others have and loved it.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    No
    Considering others who absolutely NEED awakening, like Void, Omega Red, and the like, SS might not be worth it. If you love SS tho and want to hardcore invest in him, it’s not really a bad choice, but when Void rolls around, you will kick yourself. (Posting ur roster would help people give you advice more)