**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Act6 - time to update boost store?

rwanders1978rwanders1978 Posts: 104
edited March 2019 in General Discussion
I am someone who shouldn’t be having issues with act6. I have been playing since day1, spent thousands of £ on this game and have completed everything 100% (Variant, Epic, LOL etc.). I have 64 5*s (31 duped 1 or more times) 6 6*s and in a top 500 alliance

My only issue in act6 is this ridiculous crossbones. I have been roadblocked because I have been unlucky enough to never pull a 5* Iceman/Ghost/OR/Corvus

I would obviously like Kabam to allow 4*s in, even if limited to 1 to allow people who have invested so much to fill the gaps in their team left by RNG but that’s not going to happen

My issue is the duel/bleed immune champions needed to deal with biohazard do not hit hard enough to deal with a 400k health boss with vigor. I have champs who can deal with biohazard no issue 6* Nebula/IMIW, 5* Ultron/colossus/dormammu/KG and I’ve tried them all vs CB. They just do not hit hard enough

My suggestion is it’s time to buff the boost store. This content is getting harder and we need to boost these weak hitting champions to cope. I think it’s time the boost store has 20/30/40% boosts in there even if they cost 200/300/400 units. People would be annoyed less with act6 if they could boost, revive and beat these road blocks

Comments

• Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★
    6* neb shock damage.
    do you have a proxima to pair with her?
    it may take you a couple goes cus block damage might hurt you but.
    build shock charges and build to sp2 parry, sp2 and melt off like 100k health in an instant.
  • TawliTawli Posts: 67
    Nebula, Morningstar, imiw heal block?, king Groot with despair, omega red
    Just saw that you have king Groot, just have some points in despair and put 9 armor breaks on him. GL, will be a long fight but he can 1 shot, there are at least one YouTube video on that.
  • rwanders1978rwanders1978 Posts: 104
    Maat1985 said:

6* neb shock damage.
    build shock charges and build to sp2 parry, sp2 and melt off like 100k health in an instant.

It doesn’t work he shrugs the shocks placed on him
    Tawli said:

Nebula, Morningstar, imiw heal block?, king Groot with despair, omega red

Tried them all and there too weak to out power his regen. He heals back to 100% everytime
    Don’t have a MS or OR sorry

Maat1985 said:

6* neb shock damage.

It doesn’t work he shrugs the shocks placed on him
    always? I know he can shrug off but sometimes they should stick.
    and does he shrug the entire stack all off as if they are 1 debuff or does he count each as its own
    If you haven’t fought this CB you need to try it to believe it. He shrugs almost everything, has biohazard, vigor (heals 50% base health over 5 seconds) and local power struggle node

I’ve tried every counter I know. IWCap with synergies, Quake and nothing works

I think it says wonders when the only YouTube videos you can watch of people beating him are with Ghost and Iceman, nobody else
    He also has bane and force of will too
    i am not there yet. i just did 6.1.2 and neb v sentinel was a monster and dusa v Ultron was a monster

Maat1985 said:

i am not there yet. i just did 6.1.2 and neb v sentinel was a monster and dusa v Ultron was a monster

Yeah I used Nebula vs Ultron too. The first 4 bosses are not bad at all

CB is a joke. If you beat him with anyone other than iceman or Ghost let me know who and how
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    edited March 2019
    Aegon if you have him duped just destroys Xbones
    Patchie93 said:

Aegon if you have him duped just destroys Xbones

Another champ not many have at 5*. I would have been confident taking on CB with my 4*

If you haven’t fought this CB you need to try it to believe it. He shrugs almost everything, has biohazard, vigor (heals 50% base health over 5 seconds) and local power struggle node

I’ve tried every counter I know. IWCap with synergies, Quake and nothing works

I think it says wonders when the only YouTube videos you can watch of people beating him are with Ghost and Iceman, nobody else

https://www.reddit.com/r/ContestOfChampions/comments/b1tlz3/565_king_groot_vs_615_crossbones_boss_solo/

there you go
  • Seanl85Seanl85 Posts: 34
    I did it with 5* 5/65 gr. Took 5 revives though. Mllll then mlllm combo, sp1, do as much damage as posisble. Quit fight if he starts regening too much
  • TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
    You dont have sentinel or omega red?
  • WoozieWoozie Posts: 479 ★★
    I am a F2P Cavalier, with none of the top options, all you do is boost and chip away 5% each run with your blade and domino and quit before he recovers - it only takes 200 units on team revives like fighting the collector almost you should not be roadblocked.