**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Nostalgia thread

Comments

• dano357dano357 Posts: 106
    100% the Web-Slingers Challenge thanks to Dorky Dave's videos. That was the first time I beat one of those special challenges. It was a big deal to me at the time.
  • BananaGrantBananaGrant Posts: 95

This made me happy when it happened :)
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    My first 4*. It was Red Hulk. I've recently got him maxed-out. He's still the backbone of my roster.
  • EvisceratorEviscerator Posts: 350 ★★
    The day i got the game i was lucky enough to pull a 3* doctor strange. He walked on the ground and could actually fight, too
  • ClydaniaClydania Posts: 440 ★★
    Duelling brutal DLX's electro and trying to see whether me or my friend did more damage even though there were no health %s
  • ClydaniaClydania Posts: 440 ★★

Well this is for the oldest of summoners. I remember when I for the first time won a duel against BrutalDLX's 4* starlord 5/50 way back when he was his top champ. Guy was the best player in the whole game at the time, he had finished realm of legends, he was a hero hahaha.

He's still a hero in our hearts
  • benshbbenshb Posts: 792 ★★★★
    I remember pulling my first 4* 3 and a half years ago from a PHC... Who is STILL.NOT.DUPED.

• Rhysi0_Rhysi0_ Posts: 18
    Remembering the day that pulled and duped Dr Strange in the same crystal opening...the next day was patch 12.0....😢
  • NinexblueNinexblue Posts: 31
    For me, I find it strange I can remember my first 3 star, 4 star, 5 star but can't remember the first 6 star hah.
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    Ninexblue said:

For me, I find it strange I can remember my first 3 star, 4 star, 5 star but can't remember the first 6 star hah.

It was so bad you erased it from your memory eh? Haha
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★

Savio444 said:

This right here? This is beautiful.
    Now imagine a pre nerf 6* Thor.

• World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,542 ★★★★★
    I remember the crazy unit deals from back in the day. Black panthers treasure that gave you 3x Units (1450 x 3).
  • WiMakWiMak Posts: 359 ★★
    edited March 2019
    watching lagacy video about a month ago, and he requested energy help by tapping the energy icon on top of screen. Always irritated me that I had to wait till I was completely out or had to start a new quest and try and move to request energy.. Felt like such an idiot when I saw that. Still kind of shake my head every day when I request energy when I’m still almost full 😂

FYI i’ve been playing this game for like three years. lol
  • HermitTheFrogHermitTheFrog Posts: 45
    3 years ago when I had no idea what AGs were, I plugged two generic 4 stars into Groot and MM.😂
  • Ægon0710Ægon0710 Posts: 83
    2 years ago, I got a 4* magneto. He was my first 4*. I knew he was trash but for some reason I sold him for ISO.
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    When i realized i had accomplished as much with only 5 r5 4 stars as it took many of you dozens of r5 4 champs to accomplish...
  • QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★
    Mines got to be getting my first 4*.... As og punisher, and my friend (a quite experienced player) hating me forever after because of it 😂
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    My most memorable moment is beating maestro for the first time, without parry or dexterity
  • Ultimatesaber32Ultimatesaber32 Posts: 742 ★★
    Memorable moment was getting through Act 4 and then realizing that there were certain masteries that would make it easier.

• 2* war lol
  • My most memorable moment was pulling my 4-star Magik from a premium. Just maxed her out today.
  • jeffgmngjeffgmng Posts: 115

I remember when, after playing for 3 years, i finally realized that you can swap line ups in arena's...... FAIL

Same here!!! I was shocked.... Another was finding out you could request energy from your alliance without having to empty it completely and just pressing use items.... 3 weeks ago! I started my account over 3 years ago 😂😂

Alpha Scorpion
    Wtf man how?!?!?!?!
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    I still remember the Deadpool Event that gave a 2* DP for Milestones. Anyone remember that? That was pretty fun.
    Then there's "Don't Press The Button!". They pressed the Button. XD
  • Ctleath_013Ctleath_013 Posts: 416 ★★
    edited March 2019
    I remember my first 4*, Gamora. She carried me through act 1 and 2. I remember thinking her bleed on the sp1 was insane. Only just now did she get that much needed buff.
  • LeoGnarleyardoLeoGnarleyardo Posts: 355 ★★
    I miss the insane bleed stacks you could get with Og Black panther. Duped hes got a fixed %8 chance to cause a bleed, crits had %100 to cause bleed and sp3 added a bleed debuff for every active bleed on the opponent
    once i wanted to see how many bleeds i could get.. so i tried LOL winter solider.... cant remember the exact number but it had over 50 bleeds on him after my sp3
  • MrBanksMrBanks Posts: 950 ★★★

I still remember the Deadpool Event that gave a 2* DP for Milestones. Anyone remember that? That was pretty fun.
    Then there's "Don't Press The Button!". They pressed the Button. XD

They also gave 3* Deadpool and Antman as milestones respectively... good times