**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

If you had to bet...

KelvinKageKelvinKage Posts: 372 ★★★
Who do you think will be the next old school champ to get a rework and why?

If you had to bet... 139 votes

Cyclops
10%
Jestresstrey92008AlCapone2727Dean9300450Hammerbro_64TheMarauder53WabobaStevieManWonderGeorgiaDawgArham1DrAngryPickleFreeToPlay_21Spectre1988Narwhal52x 14 votes
Ironfist
14%
TendersquadChewybuccaadqqedfyvrTerraDarthHaasSavio444FR33_HUG5WerewrymAustin555555Primetime_769PrathapJayCeeZombieZeddProf_SpoodermannKelvinKageArbiter2426Cosmicspiderman777Ultimatesaber32TotalMonster109The_Watcher 20 votes
Magneto
43%
GroundedWisdomDrZolaThe_OneJaffacakedHaji_SaabA_Noob_Is1Timone147NikskiniNanoDroidPsychoakumaVladislas22TitanPunchnebDarkrider05abhi7215Lt_Magnum_1A l p h aWrathfulRavenSceptilemaniacRixob 60 votes
Iron patriot
10%
GuzmaAhitlawCarlos2504OnmixMoot4LifeSpurgeon14ThesurvivlisthiddenblizzardSantaGulkMr_EOnly_AlonerIron_Patriot_is_litLordGenesisÆgon0710 14 votes
Daredevil
2%
samalasravanSkeleton777The_red_EclipseDjin 4 votes
Other
19%
DNA3000mum_m2FallencircusLe_Marv_8Jetenyojojodeth101FlareDogeFoxhero007Jim0172NEO_mr_AndersonStucatRasiloverRepto23BlackFreQuencyMegaGalacticcrossshatterDomizthebestBowTieJohnJChanceH9Denslo500 27 votes

Comments

• DarthHaasDarthHaas Posts: 385 ★★
    Ironfist
    mainly a hope since i just pulled him in 6*
  • _tokio__tokio_ Posts: 79
    Other
    With endgame movie coming up i guess avengers are on the list.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Cyclops
    Make cyclops effective again!
  • jojodeth101jojodeth101 Posts: 480
    Other
    Colossus. He needs a rework sooo bad
  • B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    Magneto
    He’s way too powerful in the comics to be so weak here.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,554 Guardian
    Other
    Well, if I had to bet I'd bet other, because the odds would be greatly in my favor.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,192 ★★★★★
    edited March 2019
    Magneto
    To be honest, on the subject of buffs, the one thing that has always stuck out for me is how similar the two Mags are, and Ms. Marvel/CM. The only thing I'd like to see is some distinction between Mags' and MM/CM.
  • Foxhero007Foxhero007 Posts: 675 ★★★
    Other
    Joe Fixit
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Cyclops

Joe Fixit

@Foxhero007 this is a discussion talking about a buff, not a nerf ;)
  • Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    Magneto
    Because I just pulled him as a 6* and omg is he just bad. His sp1 bleed damage is only 3691.

For comparison I just took my new 5* Sym supreme to R4 and his bleed damage on EVERY HIT in sets fang is up 1377.

He is an iconic powerful mutant. Make him at least somewhat powerful.
  • Foxhero007Foxhero007 Posts: 675 ★★★
    edited March 2019
    Other

Joe Fixit

getting a 5 and 6star version is a buff B)
  • JChanceH9JChanceH9 Posts: 764 ★★★
    Other
    I think Colossus is going to get his due soon.
  • Repto23Repto23 Posts: 731 ★★★
    Other
    Iron Patriot, OG Cap Marvel, OG Cap America, OG Daredevil, Colossus and i think 1 more i dont remember but basically all the champs they showed to secretly be Skrulls
  • KelvinKageKelvinKage Posts: 372 ★★★
    Ironfist
    Repto23 said:

Iron Patriot, OG Cap Marvel, OG Cap America, OG Daredevil, Colossus and i think 1 more i dont remember but basically all the champs they showed to secretly be Skrulls

Doubt theyd do either of the OG caps since there are better versions already available. The other was ironfist.
  • FallencircusFallencircus Posts: 339 ★★★
    Other
    DPX needs it well before Cyclops or Mags
  • Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Iron patriot
    I don’t even have to explain this one as it’s in my name: he’s lit
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Magneto

Joe Fixit

getting a 5 and 6star version is a buff B)
    Not really as if he was released as 5 or 6* he'd still be rubbish unless kabam gave him a rework like they did with she hulk and spider gwen and others
  • 5tarscream5tarscream Posts: 94
    Magneto
    I would have said Phoenix but I think they'll just release Dark Phoenix instead so I guess Magneto is most in need. I think just a numbers buff on special's would help or have magnetised actually have DOT.
  • KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    Magneto
    He is one of the weakest in-game characters compared to their comic and movies counter part! Since beginning! They can conver magneto into a quite painful defender and they r definitely planning for it. A mutant that can counter almost every tech champ on war defence ! Thats a perfect guy for them to release in current meta!
    Reducing ability accuracy
    Bleeding through blocks
    Armour breaking them through block (all stacks)
    Puttting automatic healblocks
    And ultimately have an Auto block mechanism for every projectile with force field and his signature ability as his passive
    And
    Signature ability that gives him 200/300% more attack against all metal reliant or Mutant champions!!!
    Thats an epic defender and a moderate to good attacker
  • Cyclops
    They just added double cyclops to the featured six-star crystal. They have to buff him.
  • TheMarauder53TheMarauder53 Posts: 154
    Cyclops
    Cause they are trash nuff said
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    Magneto
    It'll be Magneto because like Rulk, Luke Cage, Venom, Carnage, She Hulk and Spider Gwen I don't have him as a 5*
  • Denslo500Denslo500 Posts: 900 ★★★
    Other
    Falcon and Groot.

Worst champs in game.

Both were in Infinity War, so they should be in Endgame.
  • SceptilemaniacSceptilemaniac Posts: 1,195 ★★★★
    Magneto
    I just got a feeling
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Groot, KK, IP, or some various mutants would be nice.
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    Ironfist
    Because I have him as a 6*... So more of wish than a bet.
  • AssumedNameAssumedName Posts: 580 ★★★
    Magneto
    I say magneto because he is a great marvel villain and it would be a shame to see him be so weak.