**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Sunday Arena’s super suck

Would be nice if the Sunday arena offered something useful. Could change weekly even. Rewards are stale uninspired and insignificant. Please give some consideration for an update as it’s a good day for some of us to grind and it’s simply offers no meaningful gains. Gold, items or 5* shards would be nice to see 👍

Comments

• AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    I’ve always suggested they revamp the Class Cat arena to include Glory crystals instead of Ascendant.

For Sunday’s, they should do something but not sure if gold is really an issue with the game. Otherwise, just use it as a nice day off from the grind!
  • EvilEmpireEvilEmpire Posts: 639 ★★★
    I really can’t see what demographic of players the current Sunday arena would appeal too anymore. Doesn’t seem like it would be too much work to update the milestones and rank rewards to be meaningful. I would be pretty open minded to any update that’s relevant to the current meta.
  • ManChildManChild Posts: 608 ★★★
    I get so tired of “sunday Is my off day for arena”

@Drooped2 this isn’t aimed at you specifically.

I’ve made prob 3 of these posts in the past 2 years and people always jump on and say how much they don’t want Sunday arena because it’s a day off. Some of us out there can grind all day that day. Some of us only have weekends(not me I’m an insane person that needs stuff 7 days a week to do). Either way, arguing no simply because a person says it’s a good off day is maddening to us that are trying to bring it up and possibly get it changed. Just keep your days off to yourself, we don’t really need to know your schedule. Just don’t play it if it changes. Don’t argue against simply because it’s your day off from a video game that you have full control over whether you play or not.
    I literally said it wasn’t directed at you specifically. There’s a large amount of people that want Sunday arena. By people even saying anything against it, Kabam can ignore it. Until we all “agree”. I’m just saying a lot of us want it. Don’t be negative about something that can’t lossibly affect you in any way. You’re quite sensitive. I wasn’t singling you put. I tagged you because you had just posted what I have always argued against people saying ONLY on this topic.
    @Bruinsfan8510 anything at this point geared to people who don’t need 4 milestones of 2* champs and some phc shards.
    Battlechips increased
    Gold
    Units
    Iso(added because I’m short on it currently 😂 don’t rage sell champs)
    5* shards
    T2 frags
    T5b frags
    Loyalty
    Anything that moderately stacks up to the rest of the game content and arenas.

ManChild said:

@Bruinsfan8510 anything at this point geared to people who don’t need 4 milestones of 2* champs and some phc shards.
    Battlechips increased
    Gold
    Units
    Iso(added because I’m short on it currently 😂 don’t rage sell champs)
    5* shards
    T2 frags
    T5b frags
    Loyalty
    Anything that moderately stacks up to the rest of the game content and arenas.

I completely agree with you 100%, Kabam still has to cater to the new players as well unfortunately hahaha
    New players get fast forwarded right to 4* champs so it doesn’t cater to anyone really.
    Drooped2 said:

Sunday is the best arena day. It's my day off arena

You can take a day off arena any time you want can’t you ?
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    Only reason I like the "day off" from arenas is that it's Monday here in NZ.

I can grind all weekend for a champ then don't have to worry about things the first day back to work each week.

I'm not opposed to it getting updated though. A gold arena would be nice (although it would only transfer the shortage to ISO or cats).
  • Putang76Putang76 Posts: 283 ★★
    Sunday’s are for farming health potions
  • _I__I_ Posts: 306
    nope. God said rest on Sundays! good that we can rest n devote time to family. Kabam is right here.
  • Frivolousz21Frivolousz21 Posts: 438 ★★★
    Putang76 said:

Sunday’s are for farming health potions

I feel ya. Although I just took out Winter soldier 20 times and only got be a health pot 12 times and 1 team health pot.

Normally it seems to be more like 16 out of 20.

• Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    Sunday break, ever heard of that?