**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Since your revamping champs...

Sirius0130Sirius0130 Posts: 107
edited March 2019 in Suggestions and Requests
I know people are pushing to get older champs revamped to become more useful in newer content. I personally would like to see only one, I would like to see immortal iron fist (not the basic one)revamped from being nothing but a trophy champ to God level . Why because a champion who rarity makes him difficult to get should be powerful not just pretty looking...

Comments

• Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★

I know people are pushing to get older champs revamped to become more useful in newer content. I personally would like to see only one, I would like to see immortal iron fist (not the basic one)revamped from being nothing but a trophy champ to God level . Why because a champion who rarity makes him difficult to get should be powerful not just pretty looking...

By that meaning Kang and Thanos should be able to walk through the game. As well Punisher should be a monster as well.
    Oh dont forget about Goldpool
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    I honestly want to see a revamp of ant man and falcon. 2 champs who have potential but have yet to been buffed
  • Sirius0130Sirius0130 Posts: 107
    Punisher no he is fairly easy to get. Kang and thanos and immortal iron fist. They are not common and yes they should be able to be at least in top 5 rare champs should be powerful so people can look forward to the slight chance at getting them
  • Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★
    your is incorrect.
    you mean you're as in "You are"
    Who gives a flying rats .... About Grammer I ain't writing a darn college disertation... Dang Grammer police bs
  • SmashSmash Posts: 808 ★★★
    Why buff a champ that not too many people have? A lot more people would be happy if they buffed regular IF
  • Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★
    edited March 2019

Who gives a flying rats .... About Grammer I ain't writing a darn college disertation... Dang Grammer police bs

lol... lighten up dude... no need to be aggressive... I was being lighthearted and having a little fun....

on that note "I a'int" you mean I am not... LOL...
    sorry I couldn't help it just after you getting so angry about it... lol
    For that I do apologize @ maat
    @ smash. The point of this post (maybe I should have been more specific on naming it) is that super rare champs should be high God teir. And not just trophys. This post is not about raising common champs
  • belli300belli300 Posts: 704 ★★★
    #magnetoandcolossusfornetbeta
  • SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,142 ★★★★★

Grammar.
    Dissertation.
    'Your' welcome :wink:
    This dang phone has it's own mind. I gave up fighting the autocorrect and it's other oddities long ago ...
  • Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★

I honestly want to see a revamp of ant man and falcon. 2 champs who have potential but have yet to been buffed

Not at all! They buffed Antman with an amazing synergy team!

Then they kinda nerfed synergy teams in Variant, act 6, and the Nick Fury event.

So yeah, buff Antman!

• LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★

Who gives a flying rat's... lmao
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    So the rare trophy champs that only a handful of summoners can get should be god tier? So those players can have a distinct advantage against everyone else? Thanos went to summoners who completed quests in the shortest time and Kang is a rare drop from gifting crystals. They should maybe be more useful than they are but they shouldn’t be game breaking god tier. Personally I think Goldpool strikes a decent balance. High prestige and not completely worthless to have.
  • Hey guys, if you haven't already, please take a moment to share any Champion improvement suggestions you may have in THIS discussion. To help keep the Forum tidy, I'll go ahead and close this one.
This discussion has been closed.