**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Becoming Cavalier

Flat527Flat527 Posts: 30
edited March 2019 in General Discussion
So last night I decided to try Act 6 not really thinking I’d stand a chance. And in my personal opinion it really isn’t too difficult up until the boss CrossBones. I had only used one revive until I got to him and between him and the Sentinel boss i used only like 600 units in revives. This was my team. After I became cavalier I decided to open up 16 crystals and pulled a few good 5*s including Iceman but didn’t get a 6*. I think there’s crystals will be a good place to dump units considering I only have 3 6*s currently

Comments

• The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    Who from that team did you use against Crossbones to stop his regen?
  • Flat527Flat527 Posts: 30
    I used my Ghost rider since he’s bleed immune. I would use my heavy and light combo to get my two damnations and then right before the next vigor kicked in I used my sp1 and do whatever damage I could
    Before vigor popped back up and I’d quit and go again. Took me one revive per 25% health
  • WiMakWiMak Posts: 359 ★★
    Flat527 said:

I used my Ghost rider since he’s bleed immune. I would use my heavy and light combo to get my two damnations and then right before the next vigor kicked in I used my sp1 and do whatever damage I could
    Before vigor popped back up and I’d quit and go again. Took me one revive per 25% health

Really?! 4 revives? That’s not bad. Ghost Rider is also my only bleed immune. I just went through 6.1.4 today without any real issue and stopped not looking forward to crossbones. Figured I would boost up and try and power through with Blade and domino, both r5 with GR and Rhulk synergies (Respectively) and hope for lucky RNG. Your post gives me confidence! 😄
  • teekqteekq Posts: 190
    I used domino took about 60 to 70 percent just keep parry and heavy
  • doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,722 ★★★
    I dont suppose all the people who are completing it, esp the ones who say they are soloing a boss, post a video for the rest of us:)
  • Flat527Flat527 Posts: 30
    No suicides either. Any only one point is assassin