**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

🚨 Do you want Cavalier Without the stress of AW ?

🚨 So people the game is changing, and we need to adapt.

The future for the 4* seems bleak ....

Cavalier is the way forward 💪🏼

Where a U.K. based Alliance currently around 13mil, we run AQ map 55554 or 55544 depending on Aw schedule.

After recently completing a initial run of 6.1 I unlocked the cavalier crystals ( not just the champion ones the daily one also)

So a few days have passed and what can I say but wow 😮 12 crystals opened x2 5*, x6 4* and x4 3*.

Now this got me thinking it would take us around 20 weeks of none stop AW to pull enough crystals for just the 5* champions alone ... that’s alot of units glory items wasted with maximum AW effort for something that’s obtained so easy once you’ve hit that cavalier milestone. (Tier 7 AW)

So after this alliance war season has finished where going to be mainly focused on AQ we’ll be running map 5x5 at 100% competition.

This will allow our members ...

• To have a nice regular income of glory to rank up those champions needed for 6.1.
• This will save our memebers glory otherwise spent of AW boosts and health pots (more rank up materials)
• This will Free up memebers rosters so that they can focus on story mode.
• This will save memebers unit’s from buying AW items, use these for completion.

We will also run x1 casual Alliance war battle group for those who do enjoy the odd AW.

We are going to be implementing the changes in the cool down period after season 8

Please add me in game or on line @mark-g-83 if You wish to be considered.

Please me Map 5x5 ready with the ability to clear your paths 💪🏼

We’ll be having a few memebers leaving at the end of the season due to retirement / work issues. So will be looking to replace then 👍🏼

Comments

• Markg25 said:

🚨 So people the game is changing, and we need to adapt.

The future for the 4* seems bleak ....

Cavalier is the way forward 💪🏼

Where a U.K. based Alliance currently around 13mil, we run AQ map 55554 or 55544 depending on Aw schedule.

After recently completing a initial run of 6.1 I unlocked the cavalier crystals ( not just the champion ones the daily one also)

So a few days have passed and what can I say but wow 😮 12 crystals opened x2 5*, x6 4* and x4 3*.

Now this got me thinking it would take us around 20 weeks of none stop AW to pull enough crystals for just the 5* champions alone ... that’s alot of units glory items wasted with maximum AW effort for something that’s obtained so easy once you’ve hit that cavalier milestone. (Tier 7 AW)

So after this alliance war season has finished where going to be mainly focused on AQ we’ll be running map 5x5 at 100% competition.

This will allow our members ...

• To have a nice regular income of glory to rank up those champions needed for 6.1.
    • This will save our memebers glory otherwise spent of AW boosts and health pots (more rank up materials)
    • This will Free up memebers rosters so that they can focus on story mode.
    • This will save memebers unit’s from buying AW items, use these for completion.

We will also run x1 casual Alliance war battle group for those who do enjoy the odd AW.

We are going to be implementing the changes in the cool down period after season 8

Please add me in game or on line @mark-g-83 if You wish to be considered.

Please me Map 5x5 ready with the ability to clear your paths 💪🏼

We’ll be having a few memebers leaving at the end of the season due to retirement / work issues. So will be looking to replace then 👍🏼

Sounded good then I looked at your account and I was like "welp I don't have enough high ranked champs for this alliance" LMAO.
  • AL_LovecraftAL_Lovecraft Posts: 6
    Sent you a friend request in game. Myself and a friend would like to join after season. We both can run Map5 no issues. War is not fun @ this time. Thanks.
  • AL_LovecraftAL_Lovecraft Posts: 6