**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

5* and 6* Dupe rewards need an overhaul

HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
Anyone else find it a little ridiculous we get the same rewards from a 5 or 6* dupe (6* is less; no shards) as a 4*?

4*s have 50% less signature level yet it's the same. Also, 24 ISOs was fine... 2 years ago... now that's just a drop in the bucket. The ISO rewards need to be 2 or 3 times that plus a minimum of 30 sig levels.

It's disconcerting how the game is progressing, yet the ability to progress is stuck years in the past.

Comments

• GUARD1ANGUARD1AN Posts: 103
    I agree on the increased iso, but I think 20 levels keeps it fairly balanced as far as how many times you have to pull a character to max their sig. 5*s are more potent, their sig should take longer to build up. 1* dupes need better rewards, though. A 2* shard crystal (1000 shards/crystal, 30/1* dupe).
  • Anonymous346Anonymous346 Posts: 661 ★★★
    GUARD1AN said:

1* dupes need better rewards, though. A 2* shard crystal (1000 shards/crystal, 30/1* dupe).

Where are you even getting 1*s from?

• LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    @Hamin I'd love an increase in dupe rewards though if they are serious about increasing the availability of shards it may not be needed. As for ISO, I've never been short and if I keep opening these crazy cavalier crystals I'm going to have to sell a ton lol
  • GUARD1ANGUARD1AN Posts: 103

GUARD1AN said:

1* dupes need better rewards, though. A 2* shard crystal (1000 shards/crystal, 30/1* dupe).

Where are you even getting 1*s from?

Every day from the daily crystal, until you're uncollected. And from the crystals that accompanied the Road to Greatness arena.