**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What to prioritize, LOL, Variant, or Act 6?

Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
I'm trying to put together a plan of attack for the next stage of my account and am just looking for some insight how to best spend my efforts (and units).

I have a decent-sized roster of 4*, 5* and 6* champs. Over 50 with a PI greater than 5k and dozen or so over 7k.

My top champs are:
R5 Blade
R4 Voodoo, Korg, Magik, Iceman & Hela
6* Angela, Yondu, Jane, Blackbolt & Miles

I have 100% explored Act 5 and all challenges in the last year or so.
I tried a LOL run a month ago and made it as far as Unstoppable Colossus before quitting (had used around 10 revives by that point). Can easily one-shot Rulk without boosts or redoing masteries.
Only attempted the first Emma fight with Gambit a few times (all failed).
First attempt at 6.1.1 got as far as Nebula before I was KOd.

I'm also free to play, so I want to make sure I don't get stuck "this close" to finishing and run out of resources. Would also appreciate any comments or insight into each.

What to prioritize, LOL, Variant, or Act 6? 23 votes

LOL Easy path
13%
ArcDeAngelusShadow_PhoneixValBr111 3 votes
Variant - first pass
26%
Oesername123BirdReynoldsSpookyKonan2HoooooooloVesgonNalak8 6 votes
Act 6 - First pass
60%
Kenny292The_ChumpStar_Lord_CAPTMAVChampioncriticKobster84B_Dizzle_01Smashbob59300walkerofabyssArham1Bryliantu93Ampx115EmeraldGGWP 14 votes

Comments

• B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    Act 6 - First pass
    Act 6 would be your easiest 1 pass. Then maybe do LOL 1 run. Then variant.
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,263 ★★★★★
    Act 6 completion first. Research the best paths for your roster. Grind arenas to stock units and chips.

I’m a f2p player as well. I haven’t touched variant or lol. I found a Reddit post that went through the easy paths of act 6 and I’m finally on 6.1.6. I used just under 1k units so far, all on bosses.
  • SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    LOL easy path for 4 T2 alpha and awakening gem to strengthen your roster. Then initial clear of Variant for three 2-3 rank up gems and 3-4 rank up gem to build a strong 5* roster for Act 6. Finally, initial clear of Act 6.

Depending on where your roster sits at this point you can determine the next step. I decided to go for 100% Variant to get another awakening gem, as well as 4-5 rank up gem.
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    If you want to do at least variant chapter 1, since you have blade, you can take the magik path, and use gambit for the rest. I found the emma path harder because vision gained power from synthesis before i could even get to a bar of power.
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★

Not sure if I can get past these last 2. That will have to wait another day...