**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

5 Star Blade or Omega Red both max sig...who would you take to rank 5?

CUBCUB Posts: 146
Both 5* Blade and Omega are duped and maxed sig.

Just explored act 5 and looking to rank 5 my first 5 star.

With the content ahead of me (Act 6, LOL, Variant) who would be the best to rank 5? Thanks in advance!

Comments

• peasantpeasant Posts: 240
    omega red
  • Sixshot1Sixshot1 Posts: 459 ★★
    Omega Red. He's more versatile, blade really needs Danger sense to be strong, Omega Red is OP in ever matchup except robots.
  • CUBCUB Posts: 146

Omega Red and I love Blade but the game has caught up to Blade, hes got too many counters at this point. I'm in a similar situation on who to make my 1st Rank 5 5*, options are Blade, Quake, Corvus and Darkhawk. For the last year I thought I would take Blade to R5 without question, now hes my 4th best option IMO

Thanks for the feedback!! the only thing is that I heard Blade is a good option for LOL....Is Omega Red also good for a LOL run? I also have a Venom who is in a distant 3rd.
  • dfmoore26dfmoore26 Posts: 94
    Omega Red.. not sure that he is the best for LOL though (I have him and blade at 5/65)
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Omega isn’t good for LOL like Blade, but he’s the better option overall. Virtually double immune and good sustainability.
  • Marri_2Marri_2 Posts: 577 ★★★
    Omega
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Omega red. Makes fights go by pretty fast
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    Omega Red