**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Awakening ROL Champs

I just went and finished ROL for the first time, and I had a quick question - would going through all the way again awaken the 3 champs you get for finishing?

Comments

• Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    No, it wouldn't.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,760 ★★★★★
    Like any quest, you can't get the completion/exploration rewards again after do it once
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Nope. You can only awaken them via awakening gem or each path completed in LOL gives you 5 sig levels of a random ROL champ.
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    If you want to awaken them, I would choose Ronan.
    1. Best out of the three
    2. Can stun lock
    3. Can 1 shot bosses
    4. Good for questing

Rhino does little damage but is pretty beefy.
    Cyclops is "effective"
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,348 ★★★★★
    edited March 2019
    I actually did that with a cosmic Awakening gem. Awakened Ronan was surprisingly useful in clearing Act 4, as there are a lot of bosses on nodes; and he's also poison immune, has true damage, and can strip armour and Fury buffs.

As far as act 5 and Uncollected EQ, Ronan struggles with low basic damage and increasingly being unable to deal with Passive effects. He still comes out to play against certain bosses or mini-bosses though; when Kabam pulls out a Resistor node, Rage node or someone who procs a lot of armour or Fury (Aegon being a recent example; Venom, etc).

I wouldn't use a generic with him; but I reckon I got my F2Ps-worth out of the cosmic gem.