**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Issue with all or nothing node

StarhawkStarhawk Posts: 614 ★★★
I was doing act 6-1-6 yesterday and was on the all or nothing node. When i was playing against Electro he threw an unblockable SP1. What's up with that? I thought you were guaranteed they wouldn't throw an SP until they reached SP3?

Comments

• Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    Who were you using? @Starhawk
  • StarhawkStarhawk Posts: 614 ★★★
    i can't remember who i was using at the time. I have 3 power control champs so it was Vision, Magik or Stark Spidey (I was using them along with Iceman and Corvus)
  • NikskiniNikskini Posts: 237
    Starhawk said:

i can't remember who i was using at the time. I have 3 power control champs so it was Vision, Magik or Stark Spidey (I was using them along with Iceman and Corvus)

If u were using stark spidey then he places taunt debuff on opponent which must have cause electro to use special
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,763 ★★★★★
    Taunt mechanic is able to counter all or nothing. If your opponent was taunted, then there was a chance for him to throw a special
  • StewmanStewman Posts: 735 ★★★
    edited March 2019
    The obvious answer is Stark Sm with his taunt got electro to throw an L1.

If it wasn't Stark, it is not completely uncommon for a AON node to sometimes throw a different special.
    Idk if they have fixed it or not but for example Thor Ragnarok would commonly not operate correctly on a AON node.
  • StarhawkStarhawk Posts: 614 ★★★
    ah thanks i was trying not to throw a taunt debuf but maybe i did in the heat of battle.
  • mydnightmydnight Posts: 671 ★★★
    Hahaha. This happened in our last AW on lane 3 to me.

I was thinking maybe the parry and ability reduction accuracy maybe had bug? Idk. I was going against a thor rag.
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Is also secretly in arena as well