**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Already 1 year since i started playing

So, 03/16/18 was the day i started playing this game and it has already been a year since. I am very disappointed that I still haven't finished act 5 and that i do not have max 5/65 yet. I quit my alliance 2-3 months ago due to personal reasons, so my progress has slowed but still just playing for fun and trying to get as much rewards as i can.

Anyway, let me know if my progress is absolutely behind of the 'average' one year old players out there.

Comments

• JChanceH9JChanceH9 Posts: 776 ★★★
    edited March 2019
    I’m impressed for 1 year, especially if you haven’t been with an alliance for a while. That’s a ton of 5/50s-time to focus on bringing up your 5* roster with act 6 on the horizon. I would highly recommend you get back into AQ for the glory store. You could get t5bc or t2ac much more easily and quickly.
  • ClydaniaClydania Posts: 440 ★★
    Dude you;ve been playing for just around a year and you expected to have a 5/65 :D:D:D . stil though you seem to have done very well.
  • DiablosUltimateDiablosUltimate Posts: 1,021 ★★★
    3 rank4 5stars looks good after 1 year
  • jkcjmijijkcjmiji Posts: 283
    @JChanceH9 thanks for your input. I created my own alliance to get some Glory since I can solo Map 2 by myself.
    Still, I spend the glory for t4bc not t5bc. I guess it is time I spend it on t5bc from now on.
    I would be so happy if I can get a GR even in 4*. (I got on in 3* which i use for synergy purposes).
  • OrcDovahkiinOrcDovahkiin Posts: 323
    edited March 2019
    Damn
  • Deadpool87Deadpool87 Posts: 573 ★★★
    I've been playing for 3+ years and I have 0 6 stars, 16 5 stars and have just now beaten Act 5.2.4. I'm not in the greatest Alliance and I'm 100% F2P
  • WayntosWayntos Posts: 590 ★★
    That just proved the game got easier for people starting up it took me a year just to get one 5* .....unless he bought the team.... o'well. Nice roster!
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Super jealous of your roster but you probably played a lot more than me. Im to lazy to complete Act 4
  • Shadow_PhoneixShadow_Phoneix Posts: 17
    I was around the same rating as you around my 1 year mark. Started on 10th of Jan 2018.
    I am at 446k right now but have stopped playing for a month or so since I left my alliance. The pace was getting hectic.
    Was thinking if starting an alliance myself with just me as the sole member for the glory and 3 day event energy refills.
    @Deadpool87 I would say i'm 99% F2P since i have spent money once on the Peter Parker wallet deal (it was x4) but other than that time i have never spent a single dime tho. I just played a lot in arenas to get units/free champs.
    @Shadow_Phoneix I was in an alliance that was pretty hardcore (GOLD 2), ran AQ MAP 5s and AW all the time. There was definitely pressure, and since i had to focus on my personal stuff now I wanted to take it easy so i quit the alliance and made my own so there is only two members, me and my second account (Lvl 23ish?) which i basically use it for 'taxi' my way through AQ. I think I get around 1000 glory every week from it. NOT BAD i would say. NO AW tho.
    edited March 2019
    @Wayntos i think i know what you mean. I was looking up old MCOC youtube video of Brian Grant's and he had no 5* after one year. I think his best champ was 4* Deadpool x force. I think that really shows the game has changed a lot in 2-3 years.
    jkcjmiji said:

@Shadow_Phoneix I was in an alliance that was pretty hardcore (GOLD 2), ran AQ MAP 5s and AW all the time. There was definitely pressure, and since i had to focus on my personal stuff now I wanted to take it easy so i quit the alliance and made my own so there is only two members, me and my second account (Lvl 23ish?) which i basically use it for 'taxi' my way through AQ. I think I get around 1000 glory every week from it. NOT BAD i would say. NO AW tho.

Same here buddy. My alliance was gold 2 and was running map 5x5. The week I left they just started doing map 6 for 1 BG. Now they are in gold 1 for this season.
    While playing with them was a lot of fun and the rewards were good , it took a lot of commitment. Now trying to take it a bit slow.
    @Shadow_Phoneix exactly what i am doing now. Add me in game maybe we can help each other or something since we are kinda in a similar boat
    jkcjmiji said:

@Deadpool87 I would say i'm 99% F2P since i have spent money once on the Peter Parker wallet deal (it was x4) but other than that time i have never spent a single dime tho. I just played a lot in arenas to get units/free champs.

Haha. Exactly my position. I am f2p but bought the Peter Parker (x4) deal out from saved google rewards during the gifting event in December. Milked the arena for the first two months got champs easily. Then continued grinding arena for units for the next 4 months then eased up later.
    @jkcjmiji Sure thing buddy.
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,391 ★★★★★
    jkcjmiji said:

So, 03/16/18 was the day i started playing this game and it has already been a year since. I am very disappointed that I still haven't finished act 5 and that i do not have max 5/65 yet. I quit my alliance 2-3 months ago due to personal reasons, so my progress has slowed but still just playing for fun and trying to get as much rewards as i can.

Anyway, let me know if my progress is absolutely behind of the 'average' one year old players out there.

You arent alone i been playing longer and i still have completed 5.4 at all...took me over a yr to pass 5.3 and i dont have a single r5 5* either
    @RiderofHell I'm on 5.3.6 now the "Science" one. I am thinking to take Spider-Gwen, SM, Void, GULK, CAIW
  • Ultimatesaber32Ultimatesaber32 Posts: 742 ★★
    Are you Pay to Play?
  • Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,780 ★★★★★
    edited March 2019
    I downloaded the game almost one year ago, but didn't get serious about my playing till mid-Summer or so. And I only managed to join a great alliance by November, I think. Just for comparison purposes, I own only 10 5* champs, only 1 of them is at 4/55 and I don't own a single 6* shard... Currently at Act 5.1.4.
    @Ultimatesaber32 no i commented about that above. I am F2P
    @Hector_1475 I would say that's not that bad, considering you kinda got serious not tool long ago. I grinded in arenas a lot and became uncollected in 7 months. I hoarded all the 5* shards and opened five of them at once ang managed to get blade. After that, it was a game changer for me.
  • Ultimatesaber32Ultimatesaber32 Posts: 742 ★★
    jkcjmiji said:

@Ultimatesaber32 no i commented about that above. I am F2P

Oh okay. I started playing in late July and i’m not where you are yet. What have you completed?
    @Ultimatesaber32 i'm at 5.3.6 on story mode and i just completed UC EQ one time yesterday. Other than that, ROL 100% completed. See screeshots:

• RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,391 ★★★★★
    jkcjmiji said:

@Ultimatesaber32 i'm at 5.3.6 on story mode and i just completed UC EQ one time yesterday. Other than that, ROL 100% completed. See screeshots:

5.3.6 has iceman.doc ock and GG....iceman removes the node but Doc and GG returns it no idea why it was designed like that lol