**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Wrong pricing (Euro) ?

Hello,

Recently, I've noticed that the transaction rate from USD to EUR is very off.
Take for example the latest 50$ 5* shards deal.

It costs me 54.99E, but it only costs 50$, which should be about 42E.

qxyom67y1v5j.png

I'd like to know why I'd be paying 13E more than needed ?

Thanks in advance,

Lo4.

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,759 ★★★★★
    Is like that for while. Prices went up by 10%
  • Lo4eathLo4eath Posts: 309
    eXtripa69 wrote: »

I've refrained from buying any deals for the past 3 or 4 months, so I havent noticed, just noticed this by accident today.
  • Swe_wolfisSwe_wolfis Posts: 390 ★★
    They do adjust currency from time to time, check with apple/google(depending on your OS) when next adjustment is planed.

And how much VAT does your country charge?
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,759 ★★★★★
    Lo4eath wrote: »
    eXtripa69 wrote: »

I've refrained from buying any deals for the past 3 or 4 months, so I havent noticed, just noticed this by accident today.

Must be because of the country ... Portugal must had been affected first than were you live
    I'm in Slovakia, but I'm pretty sure the prices are the same across Europe, correct me if I'm wrong
    Is it Kabam or Google Play that set the prices/exchange rates ?
  • SirnoobSirnoob Posts: 952 ★★★
    Lo4eath wrote: »
    Is it Kabam or Google Play that set the prices/exchange rates ?

Google
    Dropfaith wrote: »
    Kabam sets a cost in usd.
    Google adjusts

Is that a monthly adjustment ? What im asking is if there's a readjustment coming soon, i plan on buying some deals sometime soon but dont wanna pay 20% more....
  • MegaVoltsMegaVolts Posts: 114
    I don't think its Kabam. That is iTunes, and all prices in the European stores are slightly higher due to certain taxes. Even if you go to the normal iTunes store and buy a song, it costs more in Euro than in USD.
  • 4_ME_U_D0N34_ME_U_D0N3 Posts: 141
    Those prices are kabam prices Not google And am in EU stopped buying since before the change but the change of prices stops me from buying anything
    It doesn't really make sense, if we have to pay 10%+ for the same thing just because they're biased to US :P
  • Vdh2008Vdh2008 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    Those prices are kabam prices Not google And am in EU stopped buying since before the change but the change of prices stops me from buying anything

This has already been discussed as FALSE. Kabam sets ONE price in USD for their application. The APP STORES then make adjustments to the price based on country/ currency. It's entirely possible (I've seen it) where Google charges LESS than iOS for a period of time until they catch on and change the exchange rate as well.

Please stop spreading #FakeNews
    Vdh2008 wrote: »

This has already been discussed as FALSE. Kabam sets ONE price in USD for their application. The APP STORES then make adjustments to the price based on country/ currency. It's entirely possible (I've seen it) where Google charges LESS than iOS for a period of time until they catch on and change the exchange rate as well.

Thats where ur wrong U dont need to use either google or apple store account to buy u can just buy through ur kabam account apple and google dont set the prices On mcoc kabam does

Thats where ur wrong U dont need to use either google or apple store account to buy u can just buy through ur kabam account apple and google dont set the prices On mcoc kabam does

Wow... Ignorance must be so awesome...

If you are playing on an Android device, you are paying the GOOGLE set prices... If you are playing on an iOS device, you are paying the APPLE set prices. ALL in app purchasing is done though by the app stores on the back end.

Stop spouting garbage you know nothing about.

If you are playing on an Android device, you are paying the GOOGLE set prices... If you are playing on an iOS device, you are paying the APPLE set prices. ALL in app purchasing is done though by the app stores on the back end.

There are other stores not just google and ios And in every store its set on the same prices !
    Show me where it has been discussed since u say it has already been discussed
    And btw Ur supposed to be human act like one
  • MackyJMackyJ Posts: 17
    Yeah... The exchange rate is way off in INR as well... Its adds upto more than extra 5$... USA dollar highest currency as Kabam based in USA
  • MackyJMackyJ Posts: 17
    On the 50$ deal its actually 11.5$ extra!!!

There are other stores not just google and ios And in every store its set on the same prices !
    Show me where it has been discussed since u say it has already been discussed
    And btw Ur supposed to be human act like one

What the deuce are you talking about? There are no "other stores". Search the forums and you will find this discussion in other threads. There HAS been confirmation from KABAM that they set 1 price and that is in USD.

The community needs the correct information, not needless garbage speculation you are spreading. If a new player logs into the forums and sees your INCORRECT information that does NOT help the community.

Educate yourself.
    @Kabam Miike feel free to chime in here. I'm done with this thread. It's like explaining something to a barn door.
    Yeah, a clarification would be nice