**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Is Spidergwen a solid defender now with her buff?

TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
See title. Also is she good on 20% + abillity activation node?

Is Spidergwen a solid defender now with her buff? 79 votes

Yeah she's good.
30%
GroundedWisdomsolivagant56Foxhero007Lvernon15WrathfulRavenDuke_SilverKobster84Maldroit2Mitchell35Rougeknight87KngSpcFhfjghhggggjfhfjgHerrPopopXeon_SRT21KelvinKageRehan010_Clatoniuskillerahark02Yamaha_YamasoTotalMonster109 24 votes
She's decent
56%
thetaman23Haji_SaabArrsssAxeCopFireFallencircusadqqedfyvrjeffgmngProxSungjStucatRacs0A l p h aFighter092RasiloverPanchulon21CupidDRTOPrathapXxLoganTDCxXChampioncritic 45 votes
She's trash still
7%
Spity68Primmer79AhitlawpeasantMbizz5tarscream 6 votes
Sell her.
5%
ThesurvivlistChiicccx23433Fugitive21 4 votes

Comments

• Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    Not sure and I am curious about this
  • Maldroit2Maldroit2 Posts: 739 ★★★
    Yeah she's good.
    True strike and iceman will shut her down, but if you don't have either, good luck.
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    Yeah she's good.
    Maldroit2 said:

True strike and iceman will shut her down, but if you don't have either, good luck.

She stops true strike buffs
  • Mathking13Mathking13 Posts: 988 ★★★
    She's decent
    I've personally been finding that she's not bad on defence. and yeah +20% ability accuracy nodes are probably the best places to put her. Or anywhere that gives her a lot of health.
    Yeah she's good.
    Kobster84 said:

If you get hit. I don't think its a real threat to true strike champs.
  • Mathking13Mathking13 Posts: 988 ★★★
    She's decent
    Maldroit2 said:

Kobster84 said:

It is specified that if SHE gets hit then she removes the true strike and gets a spider sense charge. I'd actually say that yes that is QUITE problematic for true strike champs.
  • The_Boss9The_Boss9 Posts: 1,390 ★★★

Maldroit2 said:

Kobster84 said:

It is specified that if SHE gets hit then she removes the true strike and gets a spider sense charge. I'd actually say that yes that is QUITE problematic for true strike champs.
    Yep. She auto counters true strike champs for sure.
    Yeah she's good.
    Sorry, I misread it. But spider gwen is still weak to iceman and good old aar
  • ClatoniusClatonius Posts: 209 ★★
    Yeah she's good.
    Her evade now triggers more frequent
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    She's decent
    The_Boss9 said:

Maldroit2 said:

Kobster84 said:

Yep. She auto counters true strike champs for sure.
    Good to know guess I will take she hulk to fight her
  • Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★
    just make sure you parry her and only fire specials while she is stunned so she cant evade it.
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    edited March 2019
    She's decent
    I want to clarify for everyone here, she nullifies true strike BUFFS, aka Corvus. She does not nullify true strike PASSIVES like those from killmonger and karnak.

At least, to the best of my knowledge.
  • Noob2435Noob2435 Posts: 627 ★★★
    She's decent
    I found her to be kinda a pain honestly in eqs, haven't seen her on war defense yet though. Her sp1 is also a little tricky to dex, I always get caught by the last part.
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    She's decent
    She's a glass cannon.
    High damage and low health pool.
    The evade charges will help too.
  • Supremeguy95Supremeguy95 Posts: 447
    Venom: Am I a joke to you?
  • Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 ★★★
    She's decent
    I’m still getting used to her new sp1, so there’s that too. Her evade isn’t quite as good as other champs, but she’s still a half decent defender. The problem is that she’s still a glass cannon, but she does have the advantage of being immune to true strike buffs. If you have no better defenders, might as well put her in, but you probably won’t get any kills unless the attacker messes up badly
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Yeah she's good.
    She’s a good defender now, she has her counters but if she catches you off guard she is a real issue