**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Which 5* to rank 5 or which 6* to rank 2?

As the title suggests, I’m in a delima. Already 100% explored act 5 and I’m probably looking for an intial run through of Act 6 next. Leaving reasoning behind vote will help, but any help is appreciated!

Which 5* to rank 5 or which 6* to rank 2? 30 votes

5* Voodoo to R5
10%
Jets44shadow_lurker22Maldroit2 3 votes
5* X-23 to R5
6%
Priyansh7StevieManWonder 2 votes
5* Hyperion to R5
66%
LurkerTerraSai_7TitanPunchJohnyzeroStark78AlfaSuperSam57SpiderCoolsOsfan8axelelf_1JyotishkaXxLoganTDCxXB_Dizzle_01ZombieZeddFhfjghhggggjfhfjgClatoniusZeezoos-sixate-ddomFreeToPlay_21 20 votes
6* Kingpin to R2
0%
6* Electra to R2
3%
Spity68 1 vote
6* Luke Cage to R2
13%
SpeedbumpDaphboyStarkiller_KE2_0Dead1 4 votes

Comments

• ClatoniusClatonius Posts: 209 ★★
    5* Hyperion to R5
    Hype is very useful
  • myPUNCAKEmyPUNCAKE Posts: 359
    Clatonius said:

Hype is very useful

Was leaning towards him for sure, his damage output would be insane from what I've seen
  • Starkiller_KE2_0Starkiller_KE2_0 Posts: 154
    6* Luke Cage to R2
    I think it is going to be very useful to have a Rank 2 6* champion in the coming months of the game, and luke cage is a powerhouse for damage and stunning. If you manage to get him awakened as well he doesn't need a high sig level and his champion synergy would be fantastic.
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    5* X-23 to R5
    I feel like X-23's regen will be really helpful for saving you potions and revives, but I don't have her so I can't really say for certain.
  • myPUNCAKEmyPUNCAKE Posts: 359

I think it is going to be very useful to have a Rank 2 6* champion in the coming months of the game, and luke cage is a powerhouse for damage and stunning. If you manage to get him awakened as well he doesn't need a high sig level and his champion synergy would be fantastic.

Short maybe 3,000 shards for my next 6* would love to see him, also tempted to rank him as 6* champs are the future of the game
    5* Hyperion to R5
    His damage can ramp up by a lot once those furies stack up
    5* Hyperion to R5
    Which SP is the best to use though?
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    edited March 2019
    5* Hyperion to R5
    I'd say go for Hyperion. Get a couple of furies on him 7-9, and spam sp1 for heavy incinerate damage. His sp2 n sp3 should only be thrown when you have around 10 furies imo for some serious damage.
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    5* Hyperion to R5
    I think you should save your resources to rank up a 6 star SS or Corvus