**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Rewards instead of restrictions

With the recent complaints about restrictions in some areas of the game, has the game team ever thought of rewarding the use of champions instead of restricting the ones that can be used?
For example with recon initiatives, allow players to use anyone on their roster, but give bonus or more rewards for using the characters you wanted the players to use? It would highly motivate players to use the ones you want them to while not punishing players for not having them.
Or in act 6, give bonus rewards (some extra shards or t2alpha shards) for not using 4*. Then it would be up to the player to decide if they wanted to include 4* on their team.

Comments

• Options
    Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★
    BsnsMarky said:

With the recent complaints about restrictions in some areas of the game, has the game team ever thought of rewarding the use of champions instead of restricting the ones that can be used?
    For example with recon initiatives, allow players to use anyone on their roster, but give bonus or more rewards for using the characters you wanted the players to use? It would highly motivate players to use the ones you want them to while not punishing players for not having them.
    Or in act 6, give bonus rewards (some extra shards or t2alpha shards) for not using 4*. Then it would be up to the player to decide if they wanted to include 4* on their team.

people would still complain.
    and complain a lot.
    maybe even more.

they would complain kabam is screwing them out of rewards because of bad rng in pulling champs.
    it simply does not matter too many people will complain regardless.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,023 ★★★★★
    BsnsMarky said:

Or just run the quests the way they were designed as Act 6 with 4*'s isn't that bad.

People need to realize that the game is going to evolve over time and this is the next step in that evolution. Giving more rewards is not the answer.
  • Options
    BsnsMarkyBsnsMarky Posts: 4
    I agree. Act 6 isn’t bad. Just thinking it would make for some interesting dynamics. For example a future quest where using lower star champs rewards more because of a players skill. (Not me...I’m not too skilled). But a player that could do Uncollected with 3* for example could get better rewards. I just see some vids of some crazy skilled players and think they should get bonus points for their skills.
    I agree the content is evolving. Just trying to help them out. If the player had 5 5*s. But wanted to use 4* for synergy. Then it would be the players choice. And not a restriction is all.
    Just trying to be positive instead of complaining