**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Nick fury Intel quest dates

When will week 3 and 4 of nick fury's intel quest start.

Comments

• Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    Wednesday and then the following Wednesday
  • MALDO2768MALDO2768 Posts: 37
    Thx
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    I wish they would just open them all at once...
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,413 Guardian
    edited March 2019
    Once the overall countdown expiration timer hits the next lower Multiple of 7 days, the next week opens up. Of which, will VULTURE be part of Week 3 ? He's tagged as Sinister Six, but was not part of Kabam Miike's detailed hero list in one of his posts, and thus probably was not shown on Trucos pics showing each week's heroes. There is another pic from someone else where he “is” listed on it.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    @RiderofHell it’s fairly easy content with legit rewards. (Don’t forget about the 5* AG either)
    You need CAIW or SL and AA or Domino and you are set for the first two weeks. Not much energy either. No point not to
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,369 ★★★★★

@RiderofHell it’s fairly easy content with legit rewards. (Don’t forget about the 5* AG either)
    You need CAIW or SL and AA or Domino and you are set for the first two weeks. Not much energy either. No point not to

Having restrictions what kills it for me believe me i have the right champs. But end of the day i am not excited for it...secondly i havent completed 5.4 so i still have that AG lol
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    Every Wednesday at 10:00 a.m. PDT.
  • bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,146 ★★★
    This week will be trash as far as the availability of the champs you can use..this week mutants were the best
    Sparky and Venom are trash?
  • SlappapowSlappapow Posts: 130
    I got Venom, Carnage, and VtD
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    Venom and Sym Supreme
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    I think i only have starky and venom ranked up. I guess I'll fill up the other spots with a synergy team
    Yeah it'll be rough for me. I have Sparky, Venom, and Sym as 4* at R4, other than that all I have is AV, Spidey, and Rhino as 5* R2. Debating taking my 4* SG to R4.
    I have a number of other options, nothing above 1/25 or 3/30.