**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What is your favorite champion?

Narwhal52xNarwhal52x Posts: 513 ★★★
I know, a generic question but I just wanna know, what is everyone's favorite champion. They could be your favorite for any reason, maybe you like their play style, maybe you like their comics, any reason is fine just say what it is

Comments

• FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    edited March 2019
    My favorites would be venom duck, cap iw, the new captain marvel, mr sinister and emma frost
  • JayCeeJayCee Posts: 732 ★★
    Blade, Corvus, OR
  • NEO_mr_AndersonNEO_mr_Anderson Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    I got my first Masacre, a 5*, a couple of months ago.
    He is, by far, my fav one.
    I like his play style, the animations and the sound of the baseball bat hitting the opponent.
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,992 ★★★★★
    Hmm. Favorite to play must be a underrated gem imo, Bishop. He shreds through skill champs and with enough charges one sp3 can KO a 3/45 duped Korg at 75% health. I love him. For aesthetic purposes I'd say blade. He looks badass. Kabam did a good job at his model. For nostalgia champion can't beat my 1* Spiderman. Have him maxed
  • ClatoniusClatonius Posts: 209 ★★
    Iceman
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    It always changes. I'd have to say currently, it's Void. I hardly used him for the longest time. I'm just starting to get into his utility. As for favorites based on design, that's another story.
  • B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    Sparky Aegon Blade
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    edited March 2019
    Favorite God Tier: Corvus
    Favorite Meme Tier: Joe Fixit
    Favorite Character in General: Punisher
    Favorite Female Champ: Emma Frost

Favorite Class: Tech

Why?
    Corvus is good and is fun and easy to play
    Joe Fixit has cool animations and has a pretty nice bleed
    Punisher is my favorite Marvel character for different reasons but I wont go into detail
    Emma Frost has unique powers and abilities, she's good in the game, and she looks good.
  • LordRaymondLordRaymond Posts: 33
    Animations- Sentry
    Character in comics/movies- Iron man
    Design- Hulk Ragnorak
    Just playing- Massacre
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,172 ★★★★★
    Hulk Rags, Gwenpool, Emma Frost.
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    edited March 2019
    Gwenpool, Sentinel, AA, X-23, and Elektra are just some of my many, many favourites.
  • TheNoobTheNoob Posts: 38
    Character to play - ægon
    Character in movies and comics - Spiderman

• KickNatherinaKickNatherina Posts: 157
    Sentry/Void, Venom and Starlord. My favorite characters. Wish Starlord’s animations were a little more smooth, but whatever.
  • DiablosUltimateDiablosUltimate Posts: 1,021 ★★★
    Venom, both as mcoc champion and one of favourite marvel designs. He is so good that he could be DC
  • Starkiller_KE2_0Starkiller_KE2_0 Posts: 154
    My favorite MCOC champion would be Taskmaster. I love his animations and his abilities.
  • Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 ★★★
    I really love all the spiderverse heroes since their animations are really smooth. Venom and SW are also really satisfying to play.
  • EvisceratorEviscerator Posts: 350 ★★
    Mordo is lots of fun to play
  • LordBeaverbrokeLordBeaverbroke Posts: 285 ★★
    Yondu, Rouge and Wasp are enjoyable to both play and animation wise. In terms of just animations, I like Heimdall, Falcon, and Domino. In terms of just playstyle, I like Black Panther(OG), Gulk, and (please don't hate me for this) Iron Fist
  • ramanshramansh Posts: 96
    QUEEN MEDUSA RULES FOR ME
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    Ghost Rider he has always been my favorite Marvel Character