**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What is the most idiotic thing you have ever done in Mcoc?

For me it was when I spent a month after getting Yondu for the first time trying to figure out where you can sell the armor he has collected for units.

Comments

• ClydaniaClydania Posts: 440 ★★
    Bought those 2* crystals back in 2015
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Just used a 3->4 rank up gem on Gulk and then pulled Rulk and Quake right after. Murphy’s (MCOC) Law. I knew that would happen.
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Werewrym said:

V1PER1987 said:

Just used a 3->4 rank up gem on Gulk and then pulled Rulk and Quake right after. Murphy’s (MCOC) Law. I knew that would happen.

Quake >= Gulk >= Rulk

Gulk is still really useful in the game though... I'm actually waiting to pull him so I can begin trying to 100% chap 3 of Variant. He's almost essential for that content. I've finished with chap 1-2 of variant and can't really start on 3 until I get Gulk.
    I just don’t like him or how he plays. He feels like the pillowhands of this era and his role is incredibly niche. I’ve always liked Rulk even before his buff. His animations are much smoother and I just enjoy him more. Either way I’m a little bummed because in my head I feel I wasted the gem. I’ll see what happens when I decide to actually explore Variant chapter 3 though.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    I knew someone who thought SW was trash cause her costume is ugly (his words). He sold a duped 3*.

This was PRE-12.0
  • RikuremaRikurema Posts: 141
    Took Superior Iron Man to Rank 4, and Goldpool to Rank 5 lol
  • Alpha07Alpha07 Posts: 649 ★★
    Probably spending an good portion of my units to get Act 6 Crossbones down because I didn't have any decent counter.
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,369 ★★★★★
    Awakening a basic hero only to fully dupe them on my next 4* crystal open 😑😑😑
  • AnkalagonnAnkalagonn Posts: 535 ★★

Spent money

This! Doesnt pay off
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,192 ★★★★★
    Hiug456 said:

For me it was when I spent a month after getting Yondu for the first time trying to figure out where you can sell the armor he has collected for units.

Oh God. I remember that. A bunch of people were claiming False Advertising on here. Lol.

For me, I'd say it was when I sold 5 of my 4*s to get my first 5*. One of them was Mags. Then I rolled Mags as a 5*.
  • Alpha07Alpha07 Posts: 649 ★★
    edited March 2019

Hiug456 said:

Oh God. I remember that. A bunch of people were claiming False Advertising on here. Lol.

For me, I'd say it was when I sold 5 of my 4*s to get my first 5*. One of them was Mags. Then I rolled Mags as a 5*.
    I also sold a bunch of 4 stars to get my first 5*. IIRC they were Deadpool X, Elektra, Hulkbuster, Hulk and I don't renember who else. I honestly regret that Hulk because he got buffed an year after that lol

Btw my first 5* was OG Spidey, honestly I was indifferent because at that time it was decent but could have been better.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,192 ★★★★★
    Yeah I only sold 3 times, and twice I had to Grind to get them back. Now I don't sell anything. Counterproductive.
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Facing maestroo without parry and dex. Unlocked it a while after I beat it
  • ShinobiGuyShinobiGuy Posts: 555 ★★★
    Using an awakening gem on 5* Iron Fist. Pre 12.0
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    I used my 12.0 compensation Awakening Gem on 4* OG Thor. He is still only 4/40