**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Looking for an alliance

Looking for an alliance running map 4 or a mixture of map 4 and 5, and completing 100%. I am not a boss killer but can clear my path with ease, provided there is communication and I don't have to run through a linked node.
Also preferably G2 in AW.

275k rating, and still building my squad. I am a kind of player who believes in skill, rather than numbers. Very close to UC.

Looking for a move once S8 ends

Comments

• Hey bud. You might fit the bill for us. Hit me up on Line. Valinaer
  • Blaz1ng_3ch0Blaz1ng_3ch0 Posts: 169
    Hey man. We are very active, we do aq map 4 and 3. We ranked silver 3 last season. If you are intrested find me in game
    Alliance: Fire strike
    In game name: Blazing Echo
  • LUV_MUSLLUV_MUSL Posts: 43
    Whats up dude. Gold 3. 4x5 aq here. May be a good fit. Add me on line and lets talk a bit. ID is papathor

• We run map 3 currently on AQ but we do have a strong alliance. Currently at 13 memebers since we cut alot of slack but we're all committed and do great in war. Average member rating is 180k if youre interested
  • Cra88aCra88a Posts: 10
    Hey mate. We’re a laid back but competent alli in a rebuilding phase. Trying to get back to 5x5 and g1. Solid crew but lost a few to real life. Find me on line or in game with same ID. we’d love to have you.
  • loganbubloganbub Posts: 17
    we run map 5 and 4, and have a open spot right now. my line ID is loganbub
  • If ur still interested have a great group of guys that do map 5. Hit myself or my officer kcserenity on line. Same name as above for Line id.
  • Gladiator2014Gladiator2014 Posts: 283

Looking for an alliance running map 4 or a mixture of map 4 and 5, and completing 100%. I am not a boss killer but can clear my path with ease, provided there is communication and I don't have to run through a linked node.
    Also preferably G2 in AW.

275k rating, and still building my squad. I am a kind of player who believes in skill, rather than numbers. Very close to UC.

Looking for a move once S8 ends

Hi Silver_surfer4444. If you have not decided on an alliance to join once Season 8 war ends, we will have 2-3 spots available in our main alliance if you are interested. We are an AQ focused alliance completing all 3 BGs 100%, putting forth about 66+ M points and are ranked in the 2801 - 3500 bracket. We are on pace to hit 70 M in about 3 weeks. For alliance events, we reach the last PEAK milestone for all events. For SA, we average above 600K each week. No event minimums. Donations are weekly: 15K Gold and 1K loyalty. Use of Telegram communication app is required.

For war, it's not mandatory to participate in it. Only those teammates that want war participate. For season 8 war, we mostly have 1 BG with an occasional 2 BG war. We are currently ranked Silver 2, moving back and forth between Silver 3 and Silver 2.

My IGN is gladiator2014. You can reach out to me in-game or contact me via Telegram: @gladiator2014 if you have any questions or would like to join us.
  • Ground_Round1Ground_Round1 Posts: 1,012
    Wow, looks like you have lots of people reaching out...if you are not there yet, check us out. We need 2 after S8.

Hey Guys,

We have to replace a guy, so I wanted to see if there was anyone looking around for a new place to hang out...

What we have: a stable, active, supportive group of players. (18+ mil ally, 30 active guys strong). We are running 544, 544, 544, 443, 432 in AQ (running 80+mil, first 2 days are mandatory), and 2 BG's in AW...Gold 2 last several seasons and holding solid this season. We have a great balance of life and game, allowing guys to pop out for for a bit for real life, while plenty of opportunity to immerse yourself into a great group to play the game. We use discord for team comms (like line, but better for us) and are very organized with comms.

We need you to have enough 5-50's or 3-45's to run AQ, and AW concurrently, as well as your EQ, etc. (for the smaller accounts looking to move up, for the larger accounts, you are already there).

We have minimums...2k item use, 10k completion, 8k SA. We hit SA weekly, most always top half. Donations are currently suspended, living off the treasury surplus to do Map 5 now due to reduced cost.

If this sounds like a great place to hang out, please reach out: Ground Round on line, GroundRound#0363 in discord, and Ground Round in game.

Thanks.