**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Should kabam create a gold arena

Marvel2289Marvel2289 Posts: 1,008 ★★★
While we all know kabam has a crystal cornucopia arena every Sunday, I was wondering if the community though it would be a good idea to have a gold arena on Sunday

Should kabam create a gold arena 40 votes

Yes
72%
LurkerApocalypse1891haunted_memoryNEO_mr_AndersonKennadoSpiderCoolsNairvehlPeterQuillDankestChefJohn757XxLoganTDCxXshadow_lurker22Marvel2289blurblotJayCeeFhfjghhggggjfhfjgProf_SpoodermannTheSquish671MemphistophilesUltimatesaber32 29 votes
No
27%
ArcDeAngelusHaji_SaabxNigNikskiniRich_RyderPufffPufffDiablosUltimateZuko_ILCTakingAllDownAbricegroundedmaster20005 11 votes

Comments

• NEO_mr_AndersonNEO_mr_Anderson Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    Yes
    I did ask this. Sunday golden arena.
  • IlikeblanketsIlikeblankets Posts: 56
    Yes
    Yes! A lot of people are talking about this.

Sunday Only Gold Arenas!

Every Sunday add in a Gold Arena where players of all levels can go in and arena grind for gold, just gold, nothing but gold, gold, gold. If need be, limit it to 12 hours only. But don’t charge 1,000 gold for a fight and the prize is 500 gold like a certain current arena which will remain nameless, I mean no offense, but that is just stupid. I have to spend 1,000 gold to win 500 gold. Really? :)

But if that is too much to ask, then limit it to 1, 2, and 3 star champions. Like I saw someone else suggest in another thread.

Thank you
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Yes
    I mean, arena's give gold and battlechips (which lead to more gold), but I would like to have one.
  • PufffPufffPufffPufff Posts: 54
    No
    Gold issues are mostly for those that dont run arena, so adding a Gold arena would make the rich richer...and the poor...still goldless. Kabam already moved the gold milestones from a bit in every milestone, to all of it in the first few milestones. So regardless of arena crystals, just getting into the pool will give you some gold anyway.

Maybe a slight increase in the amount of gold you get (with the BC) after each round would be a better idea than a gold arena per say
  • DiablosUltimateDiablosUltimate Posts: 1,021 ★★★
    No
    There is already gold arena. It's called arena. I agree that sunday arena needs rework, but there are better things sunday arena could be reworked into.
  • Yes
    Or allow the gold quest on every public holiday / ?
  • Marvel2289Marvel2289 Posts: 1,008 ★★★
    Yes

Gold issues are mostly for those that dont run arena, so adding a Gold arena would make the rich richer...and the poor...still goldless. Kabam already moved the gold milestones from a bit in every milestone, to all of it in the first few milestones. So regardless of arena crystals, just getting into the pool will give you some gold anyway.

Maybe a slight increase in the amount of gold you get (with the BC) after each round would be a better idea than a gold arena per say

Good point actually
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    edited March 2019
    Yes
    Or a Sunday gold quest
  • NEO_mr_AndersonNEO_mr_Anderson Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    Yes

There is already gold arena. It's called arena. I agree that sunday arena needs rework, but there are better things sunday arena could be reworked into.

I'm an arena grinder. Get top milestone in 3*and 4* basic. around 2m in 4/5* feature.
    T1a and T4b too.
    I'm missing gold. It cost 407k to rank 4 and 5*. That's mucho gold there. After that, you have to level.
    My other source of gold is iso selling.
    Why not a gold arena on sunday?
    I do the crystals Cornucopia in less than 2 hours. I wouldn't mind having a gold one.
  • Ultimatesaber32Ultimatesaber32 Posts: 742 ★★
    Yes
    honestly, just gives me another arena to grind for gold.
  • MemphistophilesMemphistophiles Posts: 79
    Yes
    Yes they should. It will help offset the unforeseen restrictions for Act 6.

"You just finished Rank 5'ing a whole team's worth of 4* champs? Well, now you gotta save up again and invest solely in your 5*s (even though most are less than desirable champs)."

That kind of gold takes ages to accrue. Gold arenas would help mitigate the loss and the content playable. Besides, not everyone has hours of free time a day to constantly arena grind THAT much.
  • NikskiniNikskini Posts: 237
    No
    Not arena but I would like to have quest