**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

New game mode

So I was thinking what if there was a tower of infinity or something, like you start of w/ 1*s and then you move up to 2*s and 3*s and so on and you'd get better crystal shards the higher you go?
What do y'all think?

Comments

• ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    edited March 2019
    I thought you were gonna go full Mortal Kombat when you said tower haha
  • Adamdrt2006Adamdrt2006 Posts: 429
    Yeah and like be able to start at difrent difficulty's and it gets harder each stage can collect a special crystal shard to get either 3 4 or 5* maby call it dungeons
  • ZaptosdakingZaptosdaking Posts: 65

Yeah and like be able to start at difrent difficulty's and it gets harder each stage can collect a special crystal shard to get either 3 4 or 5* maby call it dungeons

Oof I didn't realise that
    Great minds think alike (at least mine does, I think Kabam Miike is Ultron)
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    ẞlооd said:

I thought you were gonna go full Mortal Kombat when you said tower haha

You know, that's the first thing I thought of. Not a bad idea, though. A Gauntlet-style Tower.
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Eh, could be cool. Dungeons are bad, but towers could be interesting.
    It'd be only you so you don't have to worry about noobs using you to get rewards
  • So I was thinking what if there was a tower of infinity or something, like you start of w/ 1*s and then you move up to 2*s and 3*s and so on and you'd get better crystal shards the higher you go?
    What do y'all think?

First of all nice post! And secondly I am getting even lesser rewards used to get earlier before the contender advancement was added.