**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Beta

Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
Can’t get onto the beta, it’s says status running, any ideas why?

Comments

• Options
    Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    What beta?
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★

What beta?

Expert War.
  • Options
    OP, it's possible you received the Invitation but they have the number of people they need. Had you already been running it?
  • Options
    Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    edited March 2019
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/128174/beta-test-alliance-wars-expert-map-update#latest

"Summoners!

We're ready to spool up our next Beta Test! This time, we're going to be testing a brand new Map for our top Alliances in Alliance Wars Tiers 1-3!

Starting March 27th (11 am PT) until April 1st (11 am PT), we will be testing this new Map."

Its not running yet, it says it doesn't start until the 27th. The invite period ends today so as long as you accepted it then you're in unless there servers **** out again. Though it seems it's going to be a different than normal one, just wait and see what happens

Edit
    Did they change quotes?
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Oh right, it said status running so I assumed it was up, but the rest of my ally can’t get in either, so it must start later
  • Options
    My bad. What I said is sometimes true, but it hasn't started yet. :) Good luck.
  • Options
    Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    The beta starts March 27, so you will be able to participate then. Thanks for helping to test!
This discussion has been closed.