**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Something needs to be done with dungeons

Taz0911Taz0911 Posts: 116
edited March 2019 in Suggestions and Requests
[Image removed by moderator. Calling out other players isn't allowed on the forums.]
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• Taz0911Taz0911 Posts: 116
    This was in the first room. This is getting ridiculous. I understand if someone is having a hard time fighting but then it completely screws over the other person because of the outrageous cost to get champs back
  • Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    Find a dungeon partner, problem solved.
    How does that solve the problem?
    I know what he meant but he was clearly being a smarta**. I usually play dungeons when most of my alliance members are sleeping. And that also doesn't address the issue that I used my best champs and now i cant unless I drop a ton of units
    I only say this because this isnt the first time this happened. And he also wasnt moving where I asked and didnt tell me which node to take down
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    I agree with OP. Increasing the cooldown timers was a horrible move that just punishes dungeon runners for no reason.
    Yes. I know that you cant trust everyone that you play with and I know that is partly my fault but there are also ppl that I'm sure intentionally join a dungeon just to screw ppl over and all I'm saying is lower the timers so I can at least use my top champs more then one time
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    I made a post where I talked about basically getting a Mulligan for your champs if your random dungeon partner either throws fights or just sits still (both happen to me somewhat frequently). It would only work if one miniboss is standing when the room’s tuner goes out. It’s just a real shame when I lose my five stars for like 4 days because I got unlucky and paired with someone who sits at spawn or dies at the first fight.
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    I stopped after getting the 5* crystal last month. It was a painful slog to get that one and I vowed to not go through that again.

I will help out another player in my ally if they need someone for a couple of rooms, but I won't actively try to do them. Grinding arenas is a much better use of my time.
  • SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★
    Taz0911 said:

Yes. I know that you cant trust everyone that you play with and I know that is partly my fault but there are also ppl that I'm sure intentionally join a dungeon just to screw ppl over and all I'm saying is lower the timers so I can at least use my top champs more then one time

It's not just partly your fault, its almost entirely your fault. You knew that there was a chance that you could get paired with someone not at your playing level but took the chance anyway. You took a risk and the risk didn't pay off. The person you got paired with might of just had an off day, got stuck with a bad node or matchup or didn't have the skills to get through. There is no evidence of malicious intent. When you go to match with a random person it is a gamble which in this case you lost. It's on your head that you decided to take the gamble, if you had decided to run it with a person in your alliance by switching when you play it so they aren't asleep you wouldn't be complaining here in the first place. I agree with you dungeon timers should be reduced but this isn't really a valid reason for doing so.
  • TheVyrusTheVyrus Posts: 418 ★★★
    Just don't do dungeons. The cost and time aren't worth the frustrations or rewards.
    Thevyrus I'm leaning that way but I do like the idea of that gameplay
  • NiteAndDaeNiteAndDae Posts: 670 ★★★
    I just Block the person, I'm assuming the platform would NOT match me with someone that I've blocked, since I would be unable to communicate with them. Fool me once ...
  • Jedi_HawkeJedi_Hawke Posts: 955 ★★★
    All my random matchups always bail on me after 1 or 2 levels when I bring my top champions. They still have full life, but still bail and my top champs are than lost and I get hardly any points for them.

If anyone wants to do dungeon 5 or 6 and go as far as they can hit me up.
  • Jedi_HawkeJedi_Hawke Posts: 955 ★★★
    I am a learn a lesson the hard way type of person.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Don't do random unless you are willing to do a lower level and burn more time. I run d7 and would never try random on that. Occasionally if I've been busy and all my options have done it already I'll run random d6 but no big deal if I burn lower champs. Most of the time it's 5 rooms of d7 ftw