**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

RAM requirement for this game

I wanted to ask you guys how much RAM you guys have on your phone when playing MCOC? Also, what amount of RAM is needed for this game?

Recently, my buddy and i's phone while running this game has been having trouble loading and getting pauses in the middle of a fight.

Anyone else with this issue?

Comments

• Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    2GB
  • peasantpeasant Posts: 240

2GB

Thank you. same for my phone
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    The Requirements online need updated. It says 1G, but that definitely doesn't suffice anymore. I suspect they're for the bare minimum to run it.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,732 ★★★★★
    I play with 1gb RAM, but the game will stop working on april 1st
  • MrTicTac19992008MrTicTac19992008 Posts: 566 ★★
    I have 2GB which runs it but phone is starting to struggle.
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,369 ★★★★★
    2GB isnt ideally, bc the game will run slow causing long loading screen.lags and other problems as it cant keep up with the performance. I went from a 2GB to an S8 with 4GB and huge difference...game runs smoothly and loads faster.

You dont necessary need an S8 but any device with 4GB will suffice as well
  • peasantpeasant Posts: 240

2GB isnt ideally, bc the game will run slow causing long loading screen.lags and other problems as it cant keep up with the performance. I went from a 2GB to an S8 with 4GB and huge difference...game runs smoothly and loads faster.

You dont necessary need an S8 but any device with 4GB will suffice as well

Thank you for all your guys' inputs. Yea it sucks that 2GB seems to be the bare minimum, but can cause problems like lag in loading or lag in gameplay. Hopefully one day we'll have the option to turn graphics to a lower setting
  • gforcefangforcefan Posts: 381 ★★★
    I went from a 2gb tablet (shield) to a 4bg tablet (huawei android), the difference is incredible. So for kicks, I loaded it up on a 3gb tablet (asus). That works fine, but not was smooth as the 4gb. 2gb is barely sufficient for the game now, at least on Android.
  • DomizthebestDomizthebest Posts: 87
    Belfigor said:

amount of ram does not matter, only apple or android matter

It does actually if you want the game to run smoothly. Android or apple is the basic requirements.