**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What champion do you enjoy playing the most?

I’m not asking for the best champ, just the one whose animations, playstyle, and overall character bring you the most satisfaction. For me, it’s probably Star Lord. I know he doesn’t have much utility but I love watching that Combo Meter rise!

Comments

• JohnLocke117JohnLocke117 Posts: 500 ★★★
    Ghost Rider is my spirit character. I feel so good and confident using him. I once took out a 4/55 AW Korg boss with him. Was pretty happy. Doesn't hit hard but idc much. Just love this guy.
  • TheVyrusTheVyrus Posts: 418 ★★★
    I really find the champion to be a lot of fun and enjoy the animations
  • LufasoLufaso Posts: 104
    Stark spidey, so much fun to buil the pose and smash everything
  • mufixmufix Posts: 42
    Symbiote Supreme and AA. Both have awesome animation.
  • Sai_7Sai_7 Posts: 246
    Domino !!!!!!!!!!!! That crit bleed and heavy incinerate with synergy to drain anyone down !

My new fav is Captain Marvel, Amazing animations and nice burst damage !
  • TChalllaTChallla Posts: 85
    Luke Cage. It’s prey obvious Ghost is a woman. I wonder why so many people miss that.
  • SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    IMIW...really like using him and spamming sp1 to keep a constant shock and psuedo power control on the opponent plus that block proficiency combined with his armour stacks means that I can tank a lot of block hits if I am having an off day in terms of parry
  • LordBeaverbrokeLordBeaverbroke Posts: 285 ★★
    Nick Fury and Yondu, because calling an air strike to completely annihilate a single target brings me much satisfaction(I suppose that the same logic can be used to place Iron Patriot on the list, but he always seems to die, or in rare occasions, win the fight before I can fire off the Sp3).
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,498 ★★★★★
    Sai_7 said:

Domino !!!!!!!!!!!! That crit bleed and heavy incinerate with synergy to drain anyone down !

My new fav is Captain Marvel, Amazing animations and nice burst damage !

Agree on both. Love playing domino. CM is growing on me.
  • humberto20043humberto20043 Posts: 28
    I love playing ghost. Ghost + wasp and antman = pure destruction.
  • AdiMukh555AdiMukh555 Posts: 756 ★★★
    Luke Cage and X23 for me :)
  • Jedi_HawkeJedi_Hawke Posts: 955 ★★★
    Blade. Everything i want all in one champion. Bleed damage, regeneration I can control, good specials that do good damage. Synergies with Ghost Rider, dorm, and Stark spidey which are 3 characters I also enjoy playing with.
  • LordRaymondLordRaymond Posts: 33
    Sentry is my favorite character play. Animations are awesome and if you get those cycles going, you get some nice damage.
    Close second is probably Hela. Just stacking those furies and watching that damage go up is awesome
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Saw a similar post yesterday
    Same response:

Favorite God Tier: Corvus
    Favorite Meme Tier: Joe Fixit
    Favorite Character in General: Punisher
    Favorite Female Champ: Emma Frost

Favorite Class: Tech

Why?
    Corvus is good and is fun and easy to play
    Joe Fixit has cool animations and has a pretty nice bleed
    Punisher is my favorite Marvel character for different reasons but I wont go into detail
    Emma Frost has unique powers and abilities, she's good in the game, and she looks good.
  • Osfan8Osfan8 Posts: 760 ★★★
    CapIW with Gladiator Hulk gaining on him
  • ThesurvivlistThesurvivlist Posts: 195
    edited March 2019
    My 4* symbiotic supreme in my lvl 38 second account and red hulk in my first
  • JChanceH9JChanceH9 Posts: 764 ★★★
    Ghost Rider. The flexibility of his kit makes him extremely versatile, and allows me to keep my non-regen champs at full health for the niche fights where they’re needed.
  • REiiGN15REiiGN15 Posts: 120

I love playing ghost. Ghost + wasp and antman = pure destruction.

Same, I got all the cool characters but Ghost with her synergies is just awesome, the way she demolishes ppl.
  • I looooooove playing with my Ghost. Her phasing mechanism is just so fun.
  • Rougeknight87Rougeknight87 Posts: 599 ★★★
    edited March 2019
    Got’s to be Sabretooth for me, love his animations and love bringing him in with Killmonger who is probably my second fave! Really want to R4 mine but have a domino sitting there at R3 right beside him. Luckily I can’t pull mutant cats to save myself so I’ve had plenty of time to think!
  • ClatoniusClatonius Posts: 209 ★★
    For me is StarLord love it when his damage ramps up and SP2 is like so satisfying to watch the gigantic numbers in gold
  • Captain_NietschCaptain_Nietsch Posts: 481 ★★
    TheVyrus said:

I really find the champion to be a lot of fun and enjoy the animations

What champion..? :wink: Haha...
  • MiStaLovaMiStaLova Posts: 942 ★★★
    Wolverine (X-23)
  • Captain_NietschCaptain_Nietsch Posts: 481 ★★
    I enjoy playing Magik, especially SP2, and M.O.D.O.K! Modok is fun to use in offense, since he's also a bit offensive. :smile: He actually deals a lot of damage, insults the opponent and auto-blocks. Can inflict both bleed, heal-block and more. Another long time favorite is Cap America WWII. Love blocking with his shield.
  • zidane21zidane21 Posts: 27
    Killmonger, Void and Venom
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    edited March 2019
    Venom duck, medusa, emma frost and new cap marvel. Also enjoy playing the champion
  • Iron_web93Iron_web93 Posts: 53
    I actually really enjoy playing Civil Warrior, which is a bummer because he usually sits on the bench unless I am in arena or playing lower level EQs.