Earlier today, there was an issue where Summoners that logged on shortly after the Login Calendar switched over for the day didn't receive the Cosmic Ghost Rider login crystal. We've fixed the issue for players receiving the crystal now but will have to collect data and send out the crystal to all players that didn't receive it next week. We apologize for this inconvenience and look forward to making it right for you all.

Champion Spotlight - Nick Fury

2»

Comments

• JCBRJCBR Posts: 43
    Every time they release a new character it's too OP. I miss the days when all champs can basically compete with one another
  • FrnkieloFrnkielo Posts: 215
    Can you confirm that the synergy with heimdall and Hela that gives a permanent fury will allow his charges to never expire
  • CELEZECELEZE Posts: 44
    Ordalca said:

SYNERGY BONUSES

NICK’S LEADERSHIP - UNIQUE SYNERGY
    Self
    • All Hero Champions except Nick: +10% Attack Rating. +20% if Nick is Dead.
    Am I reading this right? When Nick Fury is dead, he gives all hero champs 20% attack? Does that give all r4 5* hero champs an instant extended timer in LoL?
    That’s a good question @Kabam Miike can we get an answer please??
    Thank you
  • Spidey983Spidey983 Posts: 91
    All I want to know is how come he doesn't have synergy with the other champs that have the Shield tag? I was at least expecting something between Hawkeye and black widow. It would've been great opportunity for Hawkeye to get a buff. :neutral:
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Frnkielo said:

Can you confirm that the synergy with heimdall and Hela that gives a permanent fury will allow his charges to never expire

That’s how I read it. The Heimdall/Angela synergy grants a fury buff which is mechanically the same as his Fury fury buff. If his signature prevents charges from expiring, the synergy buff should function identically.
  • ContestOfNoobsContestOfNoobs Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
    So are we getting cavalier featured crystals?

@Kabam Miike
  • Frnkielo said:

Yup! Angela can be used in Hela's place too, if you want.
  • Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    Nick Fury's arena is titled "Furious Anger"? Pulp Fiction fans over there at Kabam?
  • I'm waiting for that Champion.
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,899 ★★★★

Tawli said:

Does Nick Fury attack synergy add up to increase the enrage timer in LOL?

The Nick's Leadership synergy won't affect the timer in Labyrinth of Legends.
    How come his doesnt well others do? It doesnt state that the attack boost triggers at start of the fight like other synergies that dont affect LoL timer do
  • TheXavienTheXavien Posts: 5
    I don't understand why there is a persistent charge function for this champ. As I understand, persistent charges are designed to carry something from fight to fight. This number can go up or down based on the match-ups and fight results. Theres no information in the Sig Panel that acknowledges this or show any ability for persistent charges to go up or down. He has LMD which only refreshes post completion of a quest, not a fight. But that doesnt matter, because the function would still work upon quest completion because all champs get renewed health bars anyway, so whats the point. Iron man has a activated regen at a certain percentage. Phoenix can super heal if u play a certain way in a fight. Punisher has a deferred death on a ko blow, etc. None of these people have persistence charges, so why is it there on fury? I spent a small fortune on obtaining this champ, I need some clarification on why this has been done this way or if there is an issue that needs to be addressed
  • CFreeCFree Posts: 491 ★★
    TheXavien said:

I don't understand why there is a persistent charge function for this champ. As I understand, persistent charges are designed to carry something from fight to fight. This number can go up or down based on the match-ups and fight results. Theres no information in the Sig Panel that acknowledges this or show any ability for persistent charges to go up or down. He has LMD which only refreshes post completion of a quest, not a fight. But that doesnt matter, because the function would still work upon quest completion because all champs get renewed health bars anyway, so whats the point. Iron man has a activated regen at a certain percentage. Phoenix can super heal if u play a certain way in a fight. Punisher has a deferred death on a ko blow, etc. None of these people have persistence charges, so why is it there on fury? I spent a small fortune on obtaining this champ, I need some clarification on why this has been done this way or if there is an issue that needs to be addressed

You spent a small fortune on the champ BEFORE you got the clarification?
    CFree said:

TheXavien said:

You spent a small fortune on the champ BEFORE you got the clarification?
    I have no problem with my investment, happy with the purchase, R5 him immediately. Stop trolling unless u have something useful to contribute.
  • Haji_SaabHaji_Saab Posts: 5,820 ★★★★★
    TheXavien said:

Any thing that affects the champ and carries from one fight to another is shown in persistent charges.

All your examples only affect that fight alone. For example, Punisher can cheat death in every fight regardless of what happened in the previous fight, whereas Nick Fury will only revive once per quest. Next fight, you will start with real Nick Fury.
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 3,543 ★★★★★

When striking a Bleeding Opponent Nick’s Critical Rating is increased by 222.22 and his attacks ignore 100% of Physical Resistance.
    While the Opponent is not under the effect of a Regeneration Buff all Nick’s Bleeds are 100% more Potent.
    Can you clarify a query I have about this please?

Are Nick's bleeds reduced by passive regeneration effects (buffs?) like Sabretooth's and Old Man Logan's? Or just 'active' buffs like Angela's and Wolverine's?

Hey there, since Passive Regeneration Effects are not Buffs, they would not reduce the damage from Nick Fury's Bleeds. Only Regeneration Buffs, which can be spotted by the light border they have around their icon, would reduce this damage.
    TheXavien said:

I don't understand why there is a persistent charge function for this champ. As I understand, persistent charges are designed to carry something from fight to fight. This number can go up or down based on the match-ups and fight results... He has LMD which only refreshes post completion of a quest, not a fight. But that doesnt matter, because the function would still work upon quest completion

First off: congrats. He looks like a great champion.

Like @Haji_Saab says, there is a persistent effect. In Fury's case it is more of a limitation, rather than an ability. The persistent charge is because his LMD can only save him once over a single quest. Punishers Endurance, if it triggers, can save him in multiple fights; just like Hela's Invulnerability.

Corvus has persistent charges that count up, and increase his damage.

Sabretooth has persistent charges that count down, and put an upper limit on the number of fights he can build his damage over.

Diablo has persistent potion charges that count down, and put a limit on the number of times he can use particular potions over a Quest.

Nick Fury works more like Sabretooth and Diablo; it's just that his default setting is '1', and it counts down to zero after a single use.

As yet, there's no way to regain Nick's ability to activate his LMD. However, given that Diablo can regain his potion charges via specific synergies, it's not impossible that Nick will get a similar ability through a future synergy. I wouldn't hold your breath, though!

When striking a Bleeding Opponent Nick’s Critical Rating is increased by 222.22 and his attacks ignore 100% of Physical Resistance.
    While the Opponent is not under the effect of a Regeneration Buff all Nick’s Bleeds are 100% more Potent.

Are Nick's bleeds reduced by passive regeneration effects (buffs?) like Sabretooth's and Old Man Logan's? Or just 'active' buffs like Angela's and Wolverine's?

Hey there, since Passive Regeneration Effects are not Buffs, they would not reduce the damage from Nick Fury's Bleeds. Only Regeneration Buffs, which can be spotted by the light border they have around their icon, would reduce this damage.
    TheXavien said:

I don't understand why there is a persistent charge function for this champ. As I understand, persistent charges are designed to carry something from fight to fight. This number can go up or down based on the match-ups and fight results... He has LMD which only refreshes post completion of a quest, not a fight. But that doesnt matter, because the function would still work upon quest completion

Like @Haji_Saab says, there is a persistent effect. In Fury's case it is more of a limitation, rather than an ability. The persistent charge is because his LMD can only save him once over a single quest. Punishers Endurance, if it triggers, can save him in multiple fights; just like Hela's Invulnerability.

Sabretooth has persistent charges that count down, and put an upper limit on the number of fights he can build his damage over.

Diablo has persistent potion charges that count down, and put a limit on the number of times he can use particular potions over a Quest.

Nick Fury works more like Sabretooth and Diablo; it's just that his default setting is '1', and it counts down to zero after a single use.

As yet, there's no way to regain Nick's ability to activate his LMD. However, given that Diablo can regain his potion charges via specific synergies, it's not impossible that Nick will get a similar ability through a future synergy. I wouldn't hold your breath, though!

Fair enough, thank u for ur insight. I agree this "might" be a design function I would like an official clarification, but if what u say is tru. I get it, dont necessarily agree with this is how it should work. But I get ur explanation. This appears to me as a one time use ability, and there is nothing besides this that is "carrying" from fight to fight. He starts with this ability, loses it, and has no way to get it back. Again from my view its an oxymoron or counter-intuitive how "persistent charges" should work. I feel the number should have the ability to go up and down based on a per fight basis not a per quest basis. Just my opinion based on my previous usage of charges
  • BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 1,492 ★★★★

Tawli said:

Does Nick Fury attack synergy add up to increase the enrage timer in LOL?

The Nick's Leadership synergy won't affect the timer in Labyrinth of Legends.
    Can we get some additional comments on why/how this is the case? That answer was minimally different from "nope".
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 1,441 ★★★
    Curious will 1.4 million get the 3* Nick Fury in the Arena?
    TheXavien said:

TheXavien said:

Fair enough, thank u for ur insight. I agree this "might" be a design function I would like an official clarification, but if what u say is tru. I get it, dont necessarily agree with this is how it should work. But I get ur explanation. This appears to me as a one time use ability, and there is nothing besides this that is "carrying" from fight to fight. He starts with this ability, loses it, and has no way to get it back. Again from my view its an oxymoron or counter-intuitive how "persistent charges" should work. I feel the number should have the ability to go up and down based on a per fight basis not a per quest basis. Just my opinion based on my previous usage of charges
    Official Response to this???
  • mort_07mort_07 Posts: 370
    Hallo,

Self
    All Hero Champions except Nick: +10% Attack Rating. +20% if Nick is Dead.

X-23 Attack by 1416 by N.F. Life

X-23 Attack by 1416 by N.F. k.o.

WHO ?
    🧐

• golukhngolukhn Posts: 1
    Be auti ful
  • mort_07 said:

Hallo,

Self
    All Hero Champions except Nick: +10% Attack Rating. +20% if Nick is Dead.

X-23 Attack by 1416 by N.F. Life

X-23 Attack by 1416 by N.F. k.o.

WHO ?
    🧐

Test it in battle. Don't expect the stats to change on the pre-fight screen
  • Ian1746Ian1746 Posts: 1
    Every fight I take him in now he starts without his body double instant furious keeps messing me up in quests and variant I'm getting sick of him losing his best ability