**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

What should I do?

So I have no idea who I should rank 5. Medusa, void, and iceman are R4 and I love all 3 so either of them would be great. But then there’s stark spidey, domino, archangel, ghost. I just don’t know. I have 6 t2 alpha so if I take anyone to R4 it’ll be a while before they can go R5. I’d love to hear from anyone that has one or more of these champs at R5 and can maybe convince me lol. Thanks

Comments

• XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    I would rank up Medusa. Her damage potential is great and she is poison immune
  • SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    Void. No question.
  • SpiderCoolsSpiderCools Posts: 615 ★★★
    Void
  • NEO_mr_AndersonNEO_mr_Anderson Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    I have to agree with previous posts, Void.
  • AdiMukh555AdiMukh555 Posts: 756 ★★★
    Void definitely
  • Woody141082Woody141082 Posts: 225 ★★
    Depends where you are at in the game. If LOL is your focus next, then starky or domino. If you've still got variant or act 5 to do, then medusa
  • RaiserRaiser Posts: 424 ★★
    your roster bruh.... what a dream
  • TheHeroDeservedTheHeroDeserved Posts: 739 ★★★

Depends where you are at in the game. If LOL is your focus next, then starky or domino. If you've still got variant or act 5 to do, then medusa

Totally agree.
    Scout out your next goal, and rank up accordingly. Both Medusa and Iceman are dope for Act 6, but you might benefit more by ranking up another 5* to R4 - so arent putting all your eggs in one basket.