**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

All you 5/65 Sparky owners

PeterQuillPeterQuill Posts: 1,373 ★★★★
How often do you use him? If you dont use him often, why not and any regrets on taking him to 5/65 in todays game?

Comments

• ShinobiGuyShinobiGuy Posts: 555 ★★★
    Use him on uncollected, war, aq and I am clearing easy path lol with him as we speak.
  • KattohSKattohS Posts: 717 ★★
    What signature levels do you have them at?
  • EvisceratorEviscerator Posts: 350 ★★
    Is he worth 5/65 unduped? I dont care about prestige
  • NguyenDauNguyenDau Posts: 248

How often do you use him? If you dont use him often, why not and any regrets on taking him to 5/65 in todays game?</blockquote

Every aspect of the game
    Even used him on NO retreat node, and if u play the node right ur still able to build ´piose on.

He is absolutly my first choice with blade in every contest. AQ, AW, event and story.
    He was also my main champs to do the easy path in LOL.

• DiablosUltimateDiablosUltimate Posts: 1,021 ★★★
    I do regret taking mine to 5/50 and also using generic awakening gem indeed, not to mention I had to put up 7,5mil for him in basic arena, because I always have better options to use so he ended up never working that off. There is a good chance though that he will be best option for you, so same might not apply
  • Sixshot1Sixshot1 Posts: 459 ★★
    edited March 2019

Is he worth 5/65 unduped? I dont care about prestige

Definitely worth 5/65 unduped. His dupe does make his crit rate jump through the roof though, so worth considering. He gets a benefit from the sig, but he certainly doesn't need it.
  • SantaGulkSantaGulk Posts: 72
    He is my first 5/65. He did majority of the work for quite a long time. But I haven't used him for months anywhere after having both Ghost and Corvus as 5/65. If you don't have a team of 5/65, he is still one of the best option to rank 5.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    He was my first r5 and he’s still unduped now, no regrets, use him everywhere besides aq as sustainability is valuable there, imo he’s the 2nd best champ only behind a fully setup ghost, great r5 option, no regrets
  • MarcusUnreadMarcusUnread Posts: 143
    Still one of the best champs in the game. I run Spark/Kamala/OGV in t1 master war with max tech collar. Spark is still incredible. I think there are less than 5 champs in the game with a taunt mechanic and Spark’s is by far the best.

Taunt, auto evasion of specials, power drain on heavy, guaranteed stun on L1, massive damage on L2. One of the best kits in the game and certainly one of the most unique.

He’s one of and quite possibly the fastest quester too. Pair with 4*/5* Blade and Kamala and you start each match out of the gate with massive damage and no ramp. You can parry, M, M, 5 hit combo and just plow through everything so fast 💨 this saves a lot of time daily when running quests.

I have Ghost but haven’t even messed with her because Spark is so good I have no need to deviate.
  • johara84johara84 Posts: 145
    My second r5. Don't regret it. I use him in every aspect of the game. Paired with Blade just ends fights that much faster.
  • zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,108 ★★★★★
    I don't have a Corvus, OR, Ghost, or other Godly beast champs. I bring my 5/65 GR, Sparky, and Hyperion to every war for path 6. I used the holy trinity team for completing act 6. I use the same team for EQ. So yeah, sparky get use alot.
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    I have a lot of options. But I still go with him. Class disadvantage? Doesn’t matter, weakness buff? Doesn’t matter. Class disadvantage and weakness buff? Doesn’t matter.

Outstanding champ. No need for dupe
  • LordRaymondLordRaymond Posts: 33
    I love Starky, but if I have antman and wasp as 5*'s also, I'm taking ghost before Starky. Ghost with synergies is stronger than starky, even duped. But if you don't have the quantum trinity, then starky is definitely worth the r5, even induced
  • KattohSKattohS Posts: 717 ★★
    I have a 4/55 sig 100 SE.

I know there is a lot of discussions on the magic signature number but what is a good range to have him at?
  • SIlverProfessorSIlverProfessor Posts: 489 ★★
    I was deciding between 5* r4 blade (dupped) and 5* r4 starky (undupped). I took starky to r5 and love him. Even undupped he wrecks. His r5 gives him more health which really helps him.

I was lucky and dupped him from a basic. Now he is unreal. I use him all the time and love him.

I would do it all again the same way.
  • imnooneimnoone Posts: 316 ★★
    edited March 2019
    He was my act 6 MVP. nuff said.
  • ManChildManChild Posts: 608 ★★★
    I’ll say he needs the r5 to be amazing. I was a skeptic and did it. I use him for everything. The r5 sealed the deal with the higher health pool and the big dmg. He’s great.
  • Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,136 ★★★★
    Sparky can handle damn near everything. He is an absolute savage. Took him to r5 then cleared LoL with him (for the first time) the day after.

ZERO REGRETS WHATSOEVER!
  • ThatweirdguyThatweirdguy Posts: 675 ★★★
    He is still one of the best champs in the game. My only regrets is that people gave him the cringey nickname "sparky".
  • axelelf_1axelelf_1 Posts: 775 ★★★

He is still one of the best champs in the game. My only regrets is that people gave him the cringey nickname "sparky".

Stark + spidey = sparky. Sometimes I use “sparkles”.
  • belli300belli300 Posts: 704 ★★★
    no ragrets...... not even one letter
  • ThebgjThebgj Posts: 635 ★★
    I only have him as a 4* rank 3. I just don’t like all the dancing that has to be done to make him strong. I’ve completed and explored act 5 100% and completed 6.1 without him. I don’t have any GOD champs, no blade, CG, próxima, aegon.

My usual team is

HE, ice man, HOOD, Medusa, AA

All 5*’s rank 4 (HOOD I have as 5* rank 4 and 6* rank 1)

Even after today’s intel quest, I had to use starky and got wrecked, I’m just not used to the dancing. If I would have played him like I do any other champ I could’ve lasted a lot longer. I had to finish off kingpin with my 4* rank 4 AV with 335 hits to 0. I’m great at not getting hit, it’s the dancing that throughs me off. I’m aware that he’s one of the best champs in the game, just not my cup of tea