**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Venom Nerf

This nerf has been in effect for a few weeks now, but I haven't seen it announced anywhere.

Venom's synergy with himself was nerfed from all champions get 6% attack bonus to only symbiotic champions get the bonus. I ranked up my 4* venom specifically for this synergy... especially for LOL.

Did kabam screw me over again or am I missing something? I guess losing those resources isn't a big deal though because you can't use 4*s in act6 right?

Sincerely,

A summoner who 100% both act5 and variant with mostly 4*s

Comments

• V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    You’re missing something. He has a synergy with Miles that gives 6% attack to everyone. The synergy with himself was always 4% attack and health for symbiote.
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    Venom's synergies look good to me:

The only 4* worth using in LOL is Aegon. Even then ranking up 4*s for LOL is a bad strategy.
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    Venom has a synergy with himself to increase attack of symbiote champs by 4%
    Venom has a synergy with miles that increases attack for all champs by 6%

you cannot use 4*'s in Act 6.1

I don't think i've read anything that states that you can't use 4*'s in Act 6.2-6.4

• LordRaymondLordRaymond Posts: 33
    Why would kabam buff a champ then need him only a few months later? Makes no sense. Even kabam isnt that dumb
  • DiablosUltimateDiablosUltimate Posts: 1,021 ★★★
    edited March 2019
    His self synergy was only for symbiotes since beginning of his rework, not to all. He has synergy +6% atk to all with miles though and +crit chance with dc oct, who has +crit dmg with miles and +6% atk to all with stark spidey, who also benefits from synergy with miles, increasing his stun duration.