**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

How to disable Dungeon Mode in the game?

Kind of hate this mode! Never play this mode and hate it

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,763 ★★★★★
    Just don't play it.
    There you have it, disabled.
  • BelaPichBelaPich Posts: 89
    Haha! I just want to disable this mode and make it never appear in my screen
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Me too. Just ignore it. Pretend its Drax standing very still
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★

Me too. Just ignore it. Pretend its Drax standing very still

• Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    For the record, I would like the ability to re-arrange the fight tab altogether. Let me keep event quests front & center, and push this **** to the side.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,241 ★★★★★
    I'd like a Club Sandwich Platter, with Gravy on the Fries, and......wait, what? Sorry. Wrong window. XD ;)
    Just teasing. As for the topic, I don't believe that's really possible unless they move it to a different Tab. The only other option is to remove it from the game. Some people enjoy it.
  • DiablosUltimateDiablosUltimate Posts: 1,021 ★★★

Some people enjoy it.

Show me one person that is enjoying dungeons in current state

People must enjoy it, when I Match, they're playing it. Granted, I'd say the Shards need a boost. It's a long haul over the time it's active.
    Perhaps if it's in the Arena Tab, and only comes forward when you Enter, same as the Arena layout.
  • Thank you for the suggestion for this! We're sorry to hear you don't like this mode. In the meantime, go about as you normally would when Dungeons isn't available within the game. Apologies if this is an inconvenience.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★

Some people enjoy it.

Show me one person that is enjoying dungeons in current state

I like dungeons in the current state. 5 rooms of d7 doesn't take long. Pulled CAIW and Venom from dungeon crystals. I know lots of people that like it. My only complaint is it takes too long to get a crystal and the one limit purchase is stupid. I don't use random so can't speak to that.