**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

When will the t5C crystal shard unit deals be refunded?

DJ_BravoDJ_Bravo Posts: 6
edited March 2019 in General Discussion
Hello,

I’m wondering when will the deals that came out with Act 6 will be reversed? According to @Kabam Miike there was an error with the deal and it awarded too many t5c shards.

When will this be reversed? And when can we expect our units to be returned to our accounts?

It’s been over a week and no update?

Comments

• Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    We’re the items removed from your account yet
  • DJ_BravoDJ_Bravo Posts: 6
    edited March 2019
    No they were not. According to Kabam, if we used any resources bought in the above mentioned unit deals to do rank ups, they would be reversed.

So it puts us in a tough spot. As I personally wanted to use some of the Tier 5 Basic shards I received to rank up a champion. But cannot do that until Kabam has resolved this.
  • NiteAndDaeNiteAndDae Posts: 670 ★★★
    edited March 2019
    I completely forgot about this and have ranked up champs, as my t2a were expiring. Oh well, they have their work cut out for them ...
    Did anyone receive a large amount of one class? If someone received all of the same class, they might conceivably already have a t5cc, which would then give them a HUGE advantage over everyone else who will still be a long way from receiving one. I guess this is why they probably want to reset it.
  • WalkinhighlightWalkinhighlight Posts: 134

Did anyone receive a large amount of one class? If someone received all of the same class, they might conceivably already have a t5cc, which would then give them a HUGE advantage over everyone else who will still be a long way from receiving one. I guess this is why they probably want to reset it.

I know someone that formed a full tech t5cc and could possibly r3 someone after act 6.
  • Hey all,

Sorry for the lack of response here. We'll have some more definite information for you all later today.

Hey all,

Sorry for the lack of response here. We'll have some more definite information for you all later today.

Sounds good, appreciate it. Updates are always good.
    Yup, they have to either roll this back, or leave that person with the t5cc, which they probably did not intend right now. Makes sense, will patiently await the refund.
  • DJ_BravoDJ_Bravo Posts: 6
    Thanks for the update @Kabam Miike look forward to a further update later today.
  • Hi everybody! I have an update for you all!

We're going to be starting with Part 1 of this Refund today. Part 1 is to remove all unused Offer Items from Summoners that bought the Offers. Once this is done, Any Summoner who has all the purchased items available, will have the offer reversed. You might notice the Rank Up Materials and Resources are gone before you get your Units. Don't worry! You will get them soon after!

For the few hundred of you that used the Offer Items, any Offer Items that you have available in your inventory will be returned, but you won't receive your Unit refund until we have been able to finish Ranking Down your Champions. This will not happen until early next week.

Because these resources may not have all been used on just 1 Champion, we will be ranking down all Rank Ups (5-Star Rank 3 to 4/4 to 5, and 6-Star Rank 1 to 2) since purchasing the Offer(s). You’ll receive more information on this prior to it happening. Of course, we will return all of the resources (Catalysts, Gold, ISO-8) that you used to Rank these Champions up, minus the ones obtained from the offer.

After this is done, we can return the Units used on the offer. Then, we will be able to enable the Offer again for all Summoners. I don't have an exact date on that, but you probably expect it early next week.

We are sorry for the inconvenience that this has caused, and appreciate your patience as we worked to come up with a resolution.
  • HulksmasshhHulksmasshh Posts: 742 ★★★
    Yikes that sounds like a ton of work, kudos to you guys for being completely thorough. I would have thought you guys just remove any T5CC from the offer and replace them with the correct T5CC crystals lol
  • arsjumarsjum Posts: 412 ★★★

Hi everybody! I have an update for you all!

We're going to be starting with Part 1 of this Refund today. Part 1 is to remove all unused Offer Items from Summoners that bought the Offers. Once this is done, Any Summoner who has all the purchased items available, will have the offer reversed. You might notice the Rank Up Materials and Resources are gone before you get your Units. Don't worry! You will get them soon after!

For the few hundred of you that used the Offer Items, any Offer Items that you have available in your inventory will be returned, but you won't receive your Unit refund until we have been able to finish Ranking Down your Champions. This will not happen until early next week.

Because these resources may not have all been used on just 1 Champion, we will be ranking down all Rank Ups (5-Star Rank 3 to 4/4 to 5, and 6-Star Rank 1 to 2) since purchasing the Offer(s). You’ll receive more information on this prior to it happening. Of course, we will return all of the resources (Catalysts, Gold, ISO-8) that you used to Rank these Champions up, minus the ones obtained from the offer.

After this is done, we can return the Units used on the offer. Then, we will be able to enable the Offer again for all Summoners. I don't have an exact date on that, but you probably expect it early next week.

We are sorry for the inconvenience that this has caused, and appreciate your patience as we worked to come up with a resolution.

Thank you for the update. Just to clarify, if I’m in part 1–haven’t used any of the rank up materials from the two purchased bundles—I get the offer reversed and units refunded later today? Or do I still have to wait until next week to get my units?
  • arsjum said:

Thank you for the update. Just to clarify, if I’m in part 1–haven’t used any of the rank up materials from the two purchased bundles—I get the offer reversed and units refunded later today? Or do I still have to wait until next week to get my units?

If you haven't used any of the items from the Bundles, then yes, you will have your items returned and your Units refunded today.
  • Yikes that sounds like a ton of work, kudos to you guys for being completely thorough. I would have thought you guys just remove any T5CC from the offer and replace them with the correct T5CC crystals lol

That would be the easy way, but that doesn't give Summoners the chance to make an educated decision on the contents of the T5CC Fragment Crystal.

What if you made a rank up. Say 5* R3 to R4 but it wasn't dependent on this deal. Since I have plenty of t2a. Wouldn't it make sense to just strip t2a from the inventory if possible?
  • Hi everybody! I have an update for you all!

What if you made a rank up. Say 5* R3 to R4 but it wasn't dependent on this deal. Since I have plenty of t2a. Wouldn't it make sense to just strip t2a from the inventory if possible?

If you have enough T2A to cover the T2A that were purchased/used, then you're good. The ones in your inventory will be removed instead.
  • battleonebattleone Posts: 286 ★★
    so 6*s r2 to r3 are ok then ;)
  • BigHeroSquadBigHeroSquad Posts: 37
    This solution is unsatisfactory...at best.
  • BigHeroSquadBigHeroSquad Posts: 37
    edited March 2019
    No credit given for a deeply unsatisfactory solution to a problem they caused. No positive feelings, or vibes...nothing but kabam.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Yeah this is a pretty poor fix. I don't have a lot of confidence in the correct resource amounts being removed/returned from those of us who've ranked champs already either. Someone iny alliance already seems to think too much t5b has been removed as he got 1 or 2 of the last unit offers as well and the math seems off
  • Kdog76Kdog76 Posts: 60
    Why not remove all t5c and just regrant crystals to everyone that contain the right amount of frags? I log into today to find my t2a robbed from my account with no notice and a post says you’re ranking everyone down but give little info on when. What happens if the champ I’m using is in a quest and it gets ranked down? What happens when my t4c expires because I can’t rank up because all of my t2a was taken??

I could care less about the t5c. Taking items with no explanation and giving no real time table other than “next week” for their return and no info on what the rank downs look like or their impact is the worst way to treat those that bought this offer. Take the t5c back and quit screwing around with my resources and account.
  • FactorQFactorQ Posts: 110
    Resources been gone since yesterday from my account. Still no unit refund. I don't think I'm owed a rank down but I could be mistaken. Any update on whether everyone is supposed to have their units back yet?
  • jerrysgujerrysgu Posts: 6
    my t5b item totally disappears.
  • lm2lm2 Posts: 24
    Any updates here? My stuff was taken, but no units returned :/
  • Rafael_EgendRafael_Egend Posts: 42
    Any updates about part 2 of refund? @Kabam Miike
  • PaytoPlayPaytoPlay Posts: 762 ★★★

No timeline yet but at least we know it's still on going.
  • jerrysgujerrysgu Posts: 6
    Never add mistakes on mistakes, the first offer is actually valid, but now what a mess it is!
  • Jhon_koukJhon_kouk Posts: 17
    You ranked down my 5*ghost rider, and I didn't take my 1,5 basic catalyst 5 back, not my 5 alpha 2 catalysts, my 6 mystic 4 class, and tons of iso I used to rank him up... I'm thinking to quit the game after 1,5 year continuuus playing...