**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

I need the help of an experienced player.

AndTavAndTav Posts: 261
Folks,

Soon I will have resources for a 5 * R4, but only mystical. My strongest mystic is the MS, I already asked for help on this decision to my companions from aly, but the decision was unanimous: Do not worry because it is not duplicated. I am afraid to keep my resources for a long time without an SS coming, for example. I would like to know the potential of this champion, will you help me in Act 5? Where will I be successful using it? Vale R4?

Help-me.

Comments

• Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    You have a lot more available time to wait than you think.

Do you use MS often and know her mechanics well? Is she your go-to for anything? If you answer "no" to either of those, then I would not recommend ranking her up right now. Earning T2A are still relatively slow going at this time and it can be a HUGE waiting game if you rank up the wrong champ.

If you love using her and can play her effectively, go for it. She can be a really good champ in the right hands. I personally do not like her at all and would continue waiting on resources/other champs.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,657 Guardian
    AndTav said:

Soon I will have resources for a 5 * R4, but only mystical. My strongest mystic is the MS, I already asked for help on this decision to my companions from aly, but the decision was unanimous: Do not worry because it is not duplicated. I am afraid to keep my resources for a long time without an SS coming, for example. I would like to know the potential of this champion, will you help me in Act 5? Where will I be successful using it? Vale R4?

Help-me.

1. If you aren't sure, and valuable resources aren't expiring, never be afraid to wait to rank something up. Something better might come along, or you might learn something about your roster or your needs that change your mind about who the rank up. Never rush to do something when there's no undo button.

2. Morningstar is a pretty good champ, awakened or otherwise. I think she's a decent rank 4 choice. But again, it depends on how you play her, what other options you have, and what sort of things give you trouble in content you play now. I think in general she'll be fine in Act 5.

3. If someone is telling you that a champ is not worth ranking up because they are unawakened without giving you a specific reason why, stop listening to that person because they don't know what they are talking about.
  • Fighter092Fighter092 Posts: 128
    You must rank up champions that you love to play, with the time you will get the resourses to rank up anothers, i rank up to r4 unduped rouge, yondu, caiw with no regrets, i even rank 3 and unduped 5* spiderman classic, with the time i get blade ghost rider, i am still using yondu and rouge, when i am questing if the difficult is not that much i still using my 4 stars o mi 6* deadpool x force.

• I honestly don’t know much about MS, but I’m in the camp with @Fighter092. Sometimes it’s the champ you use well and enjoy using that matters most and not the champ that is supposed to be “God tier”. Especially early on when you don’t have a lot to choose from.

Waiting for that perfect champ can stall your progression if you’re too picky.

• HQTTMGHQTTMG Posts: 14
    Do you have other mystic options? And deff rank what makes you happy and that will help you grow
  • AndTavAndTav Posts: 261
    Thank you all for your valuable advice.
  • AndTavAndTav Posts: 261
    HQTTMG said:

Do you have other mystic options? And deff rank what makes you happy and that will help you grow

Well, 5 * I have loki and Guily, even she has synergy with MS.
  • BF100BF100 Posts: 8
    Agree with what’s being said about if you use her a lot or not you could have the best champ out there and if you don’t know how to use them or like or feel comfortable using them then what’s the point . I recommend patience if she’s not the one for you