**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

This is rough boys

ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
Went in..

Did not come out lol

I'm really struggling with this quest. I think it's the stun immunity that's messing me up. I'm trying to bait SP1's and punish them with heavies, but I'm taking waaayy too much block damage for that. My intercepting skills are dodgy, but I'm guessing that's the only way yeah?

Comments

• plpkokplpkok Posts: 152
    I tried that first round didn't work for me. So I restarted and ignored trying to land heavies and just evaded and built up poise charges and attacked and then rinse repeat
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    It's the last fight, so just take the block damage. Parry his medium to reduce damage, if he goes straight into a heavy that's good, but sometimes he will continue with one or two light attacks before charging heavy. Do as much damage as possible, doc ock, starky and sym spidey have the most damage on heavies
  • TO_BeatzTO_Beatz Posts: 73
    edited March 2019
    You can hold block when he's near you to bait his heavy. Take that opportunity to dash back and intercept. If his power bar is completely empty, then go for a 3/4 hit combo, dash back, intercept with a 3 hit combo, dash back and intercept again with a full 5 hit combo and bait out his SP1, intercept and repeat.
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    edited March 2019
    I'm in a similar position. I made one run this morning and failed miserably. My "top" champ is a 6* Miles and is absolutely horrible to attack with. He loves to evade at all the wrong times and destroys any type of rhythm. Tempted to leave him on the bench in favor of a 4/40 electro.

May try again tonight otherwise will pop some boosts and try again this weekend.
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    Well, I tried again just playing regular with Sparky and got him down. Eventually.. (200 Units RIP my soul) So here's 12 minutes of me being tested at my max. Bittersweet ending though.

Oh and not trying to self promote the channel. Definitely not an active YouTuber haha

https://youtu.be/NN580E9pRNI
  • CainCain Posts: 559 ★★
    I’m actually quite blessed this week lol. I have a decent roster. Not that crazy but decent and I have this to work with
  • This is pretty much the worst week for me
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★

This is pretty much the worst week for me

At least you have a couple R5s. I don't have anything above R4. LOL.
  • Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 ★★★
    edited March 2019
    @Theoncomingstorm Your champs are pretty stacked compared to most rosters. You won’t be able to blitz through like other content, but it’s completely possible once you get used to Kingpin. Besides, you can always take up carnage and venom, since they’re pretty good options for pretty much any content.
  • SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    edited March 2019

This is pretty much the worst week for me

Eh? 5/50 Spidey. He’s the best possible champ for it. I know he’s only a 5/50, but still. Add Vulture, Miles, Venom for synergies... Pop a 20% boost if you like. His heavies will do crazy damage.
  • Drat32Drat32 Posts: 34
    Another easy week over here. 😂

• ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    Drat32 said:

My goodness I'm jealous. Or.. Envious? Haha I don't know but awesome squad my man!
    ẞlооd said:

Drat32 said:

My goodness I'm jealous. Or.. Envious? Haha I don't know but awesome squad my man!
    Thanks man! It’s taken a lot of time, $$$, and luck to build this roster up.
  • NguyenDauNguyenDau Posts: 248
    @Drat32 nice roaster. i expect u finish it =)
    Ayway just notice ur Arent in a ally howcome :)
  • Blubfish_666Blubfish_666 Posts: 237

It took an additional 72 hits to get him down. No revives used, though.
    It was hard and lengthy, but... Come on... It's freaking kingpin.

What ranks are those four stars?
    NguyenDau said:

@Drat32 nice roaster. i expect u finish it =)
    Ayway just notice ur Arent in a ally howcome :)

My wife had a baby about two months ago and I just bought a house. For me, there is too much going on in real life to devote the time needed in a competitive alliance. I was previously in a Plat 2 Alliance before taking a break.