**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Nick fury recon

Does anyone here bothers about the health point for KP as final boss ???
That's crazy like they doubled his HP in just so Glenn chapter.

Comments

• plpkokplpkok Posts: 152
    Consider that the two previous bosses had regen abilities.
  • As per normal player who doesn't have stacked roaster with stark spidy can he do that chapter??
  • plpkokplpkok Posts: 152
    That depends on the player and their skill I suppose. There is nothing wrong if someone can't complete higher than heroic or master or whatever their cap is
  • DarthHaasDarthHaas Posts: 385 ★★

As per normal player who doesn't have stacked roaster with stark spidy can he do that chapter??

Yea lots of discussion on it. Should be fairly easy with 5/50 roster and seen some people with 4/40 roster doing it. I’m sure seatin will have a vid out on it today or tomorrow if it’s not already out. But should be good to go. It was easiest week so far

• I was wondering cause I have only venom r5 4* nothing else.
  • DarthHaasDarthHaas Posts: 385 ★★

I was wondering cause I have only venom r5 4* nothing else.

Yea you deff should still be able to get it cause no specific champ needed just ability to bait specials and punish.. also with the lower health pool of your champs will want to make sure you can intercept him clean but you prob looking at 200-300 hit fight so it will be a long one
  • KennadoKennado Posts: 991 ★★★
    edited March 2019
    The fight is designed to reward the players that have mastered heavy intercepting. Which is now a fairly standard approach to fighting in AQ/AW nowadays. Gotta remember that the node also gives you the added attack bonus when firing heavies as well. So at the end of the day, the epic KP can be taken down with just about any one of the required champs (Some better than most) from 4* 4/40 to 6* 2/35.
  • SmashSmash Posts: 808 ★★★

You should be able to with a 5/50 Venom. It took 173 hits for my 4/55 so yours will be even longer fight but hang in there bait sp1 all fight and don’t try to heavy him. People see that extra 500% damage and try to heavy and mess up their fighting style. Easiest way to beat KP is bait heavy and attack. Forget about the heavy on stun immune.

• NEO_mr_AndersonNEO_mr_Anderson Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    Kennado said:

The fight is designed to reward the players that have mastered heavy intercepting. Which is now a fairly standard approach to fighting in AQ/AW nowadays. Gotta remember that the node also gives you the added attack bonus when firing heavies as well. So at the end of the day, the epic KP can be taken down with just about any one of the required champs (Some better than most) from 4* 4/40 to 6* 2/35.

Heavy intercepting??? Isn't he indestructible while heavy charging???
  • SpiderCoolsSpiderCools Posts: 615 ★★★
    edited March 2019
    Belfigor said:

week 4 we will see boss with 600k hp, 2000% regen, unblockable specials, unblockable and unstoppable light and medium hits and immune to all debuffs----it is the kabam way, the kabam logic

Yet somehow will be beatable. I dont see an issue there
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    edited March 2019

Kennado said:

Heavy intercepting??? Isn't he indestructible while heavy charging???
    He is, but it still works. As soon as he goes for the heavy if you swipe back and fire a heavy, his will miss and yours will connect. If you can afford to take a little block damage you can hold block to bait his heavy. Or when he fires his SP1 if you swipe back twice and charge a heavy you can fire it just after he swings his cane. Even without that you can get him down by baiting the SP1 and punishing with a combo.
  • Sixshot1Sixshot1 Posts: 459 ★★
    KP is unstoppable during his heavy, but the moment the unstoppable is over you can counter with a heavy. The timing is tricky, so just remember an energy refill is cheaper than a revive. It's all skill, so any champ can get this done.
  • ThatGuy214ThatGuy214 Posts: 303 ★★
    Yea i used a 3/45 OG spidey didn’t have to much trouble taking down the majority of his health
  • Sixshot1Sixshot1 Posts: 459 ★★
    I used Miles Morales, took him down a good chunk lol
  • Thank you guys.
    I have completed the epic.

This was my team.
  • And used some 20% health n attack boost.
    It was very long and patient fight I ever did.
    Spider Gwen helped alot.
    Since she is r3 but took 100k out of kingpin.
    And using heavy attack after the sp1 is also give me some good time