**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Do you guys think this time round EQ is easy?

ClatoniusClatonius Posts: 209 ★★
My rating is 168K and I about to complete uncollected with ease.Spidey MVP

Do you guys think this time round EQ is easy? 134 votes

Yes
82%
ArcDeAngelusDNA3000danielmathsamalasravanLeNoirFaineantHaji_SaabTimone147sfu_koraxRaganatorCrkwestDrenlinzuffySIlverProfessorLe_Marv_8weavileTerraWoody141082nebAlCapone2727myPUNCAKE 110 votes
Nope
17%
KpatrixVdh2008BrainimpacterTaxNanoDroidIsman1998FingfangfoomfanesAkhilxcxA l p h aRoOOtsCaliGirlCGThe_red_EclipsebrandinhodoctorbgforcefanICE_ICE_BABYDennis_83KalantakMasterBearDeltrons 24 votes

Comments

• FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Yes
    Yea this eq is pretty easy
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Yes
    Possibly the easiest uncollected ever.
  • ClatoniusClatonius Posts: 209 ★★
    Yes
    Yeah can solo Captain Marvel with spider easily
    Yes
    The rest is just too easy
    Yes
    No wonder you post so many
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,192 ★★★★★
    In the game right now buds, thanks for asking. Laptop is right beside me.
    Yes
    Oh .......
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    Yes
    It's easy enough, biohazard is a little annoying cause I don't yet have decently leveled up non-robot double immune, not to mention that captain marvel's sp1 has the bug of not making the background dark, which makes it slightly(though not impossible) harder to evade her sp1.
    Yes
    I just use my 5* iceman.But it took a while his damage not too good but frostbite is awesome
    Yes
    Nevertheless still a great champ
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,192 ★★★★★
    I used AA for Fury and Mephisto for CM.
    Yes
    When Fury has fury is furious mode on when hitting into my block it do 1k damage:(
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Yes
    I think its easy but I think the bosses are really fun.
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Yes

It's easy enough, biohazard is a little annoying cause I don't yet have decently leveled up non-robot double immune, not to mention that captain marvel's sp1 has the bug of not making the background dark, which makes it slightly(though not impossible) harder to evade her sp1.

Just because the screen doesn’t go dark during a special doesn’t mean it’s a bug. You should pay attention to her animations to se when to evade anyway.
  • Sixshot1Sixshot1 Posts: 459 ★★
    Yes
    I appreciated the break lol
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Yes
    gforcefan said:

I voted no. Every month some people think it is easy because they have the right counters. NF was easy to me with a duped 5* AA, but CM was hard because I just can't get the sp1 evade. I had to rank up my 4* Mephisto just for her. The bio-hazard node destroyed me this month much more than usual.

Many people thought Aegeon and the Champion were hard, but I found those easy. I didn't have a Corvus when Emma Frost first came out and it was unbearable. So it all depends on who you have and what you are good at doing.

you have plenty of practice for her sp1, cyclopse, iceman and others.

Biohazard can be a pain, but has counters easily. I think it was easy without specific counters in mind.
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    Man this is why we can’t have nice things 🤦🏽‍♂️
  • BrainimpacterBrainimpacter Posts: 578 ★★★
    Nope
    nope, I found it easy because i Had good champs for it, but everyone is not so lucky.
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    Yes

I used AA for Fury and Mephisto for CM.

I used Domino on fury and wasp on cm
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    No idea.
    I haven't touched it.
    The game feels stagnant right now, except act 6
  • ClydaniaClydania Posts: 440 ★★
    Yes
    gforcefan said:

I voted no. Every month some people think it is easy because they have the right counters. NF was easy to me with a duped 5* AA, but CM was hard because I just can't get the sp1 evade. I had to rank up my 4* Mephisto just for her. The bio-hazard node destroyed me this month much more than usual.

Many people thought Aegeon and the Champion were hard, but I found those easy. I didn't have a Corvus when Emma Frost first came out and it was unbearable. So it all depends on who you have and what you are good at doing.

Captain marvel is just about learning how to evade her attacks. Your comment is quite ironic as the reason this month is so easy is becuase you DON'T need specific counters. Certian people make some fights a bit easier but on the whole, you just need to skill up (and quit fight as soon as nick fury reaches 0%) Previous EQ have called for specific counters to viably defeat champs (cough cough hydraptiod) and those were really hard. This event quest was about skilling up and is some of the most fun I've had with an EQ in a while
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    Yes
    V1PER1987 said:

Just because the screen doesn’t go dark during a special doesn’t mean it’s a bug. You should pay attention to her animations to se when to evade anyway.
    Not only captain marvel sp1, but recently green goblin sp1 stopped turning the background dark as well, and I know for sure that in previous versions of the game green goblin sp1 definitely darkened the background at the right time like it was supposed to. So to me it's definitely a bug that needs to be fixed.

Besides, i still pay attention to her animations to figure out when she's using a special. I didn't say it's impossible to dodge her special cause of her background bug, it's just more difficult.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,554 Guardian
    Yes
    In my opinion this month was easy in a relative sense: easier than average for Uncollected monthly difficulty. Of course, all uncollected monthly quests will be difficult for most players in general, and different players find different things more or less difficult. But in general I think this month didn't have any of those especially difficult fights that stump a large number of players through difficulty, length of fight, or unobvious tactics.
  • Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 ★★★
    My only sort of peeve was the Ronan boss since it requires somewhat specific counters (really good power control, ghulk, or electro), and its a pretty hard gate for the third quest.
    Yes
    Easy look at that