**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Intel Kingpin boss

13»

Comments

• HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    This was easy. Heavy and bait sp1.
  • HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    And yeah, Venom was the all star this week.
  • phil56201phil56201 Posts: 953 ★★★
    edited March 2019

IKON said:

Don't pay attention to the health pool, easiest week so far.

For those unaware, you can heavy counter Kingpins sp 1 by dashing all the way to the edge of the screen and holding heavy until he finishes the sp 1.

With the node that increases heavy attacks by 500%, kingpin fell to my 4* venom easily.

Can his sp1 be interrupted by a heavy? Say a champ like Venompool?
    No
    Yes. I just did it.

lol little ol' me has 4/40 Venom and SG duped, 5* GG, 5* VP at 2/35 and no one else. 3/30 miles for synergies is my 5th spot
    You knocked him down in the middle of his special attack animation? I'm not sure what you did but pretty sure it wasn't that lol
    It happenned to me with his heavy attack. Not sure whats happening there, but at least twice. So wouldn't surprise me if someone actually did interrupt a sp.

• Midknight007Midknight007 Posts: 764 ★★★
    edited March 2019
    I am guessing a Kabam needs to give everyone the rewards with little to no effort. The fights were way too easy if you know how to fight Kingpin (especially a stun immune one).

You just have to learn to bait his SP1, the distance of his heavy so you can counter with your own heavy, and have a little patience. He goes down pretty fast once you adjust your play style to the buffs.
  • A_Noob_Is1A_Noob_Is1 Posts: 762 ★★
    Just take your time and bait out his specials. This fight is easy compared to previous uncollected bosses.
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    This fight was Super fun with my 5/50 SG. I was critting for over 20k on heavy attacks.
  • Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 ★★★
    Yeah, I really hope kabam makes more content like this, with bosses that depend on a certain play style to take down instead of a certain champion
  • HendrossHendross Posts: 938 ★★★
    r5 4 Starky for the win! 2 revives, cause i got cocky at ~125 combo and belly bumped to death.

So many back-flips, I'm dizzy.