**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

5* Rank 4 - expiring T2A ... utility / synergy champ

I have preliminarily put them in order which I am considering rank-up for the three classes I also have overflow resources...

I know the answer is most often "it depends"
so for context...
Elder's Bane / Cavalier complete / Labyrinth initial clear complete
Most important - does the champ offer a unique utility or solution to specific node and or champion

Focus content - 100% Act 6, 100% Labyrinth
Secondarily - questing Champions when main Champions are tied up in AW/AQ

please comment if there are unique uses for the Champion, I rarely use any of these options

5* Rank 4 - expiring T2A ... utility / synergy champ 22 votes

Dr. Voodoo - sig 20
27%
Luke208080shadow_lurker22Maldroit2ZombieZeddRockypantherxAmpx115 6 votes
Symbiote Supreme (Unawakened)
27%
ManChildrsay3rFooshblalalaNBSAIArham1Huntspyj 6 votes
Wasp (Unawakened) mainly as Ghost Synergy
18%
DiablosUltimateAnkalagonnJayCeeYamaha_Yamaso 4 votes
Red Hulk mainly as Domino Synergy
4%
Piggy 1 vote
Hulk Ragnarok – sig 90 lower priority since I have 6* unawakened version
0%
Mister Sinister (Unawakened)
13%
Kenny292FhfjghhggggjfhfjgClatonius 3 votes
Sabretooth - sig 20
4%
B_Dizzle_01 1 vote
Vision – sig 20
4%
PaytoPlay 1 vote

Comments

• DiablosUltimateDiablosUltimate Posts: 1,021 ★★★
    Wasp (Unawakened) mainly as Ghost Synergy
    -you are bound to use her, since she's stuck in your team with ghost anyway -sick at defense on stun immune
  • Kenny292Kenny292 Posts: 536 ★★
    It would also help to know who your current r4+ champs are to consider what utility/specific matchups may not be covered with your existing r4+ roster.
  • liquidkarmaliquidkarma Posts: 80
    sym supreme would be good for symbiote synergies if you have venom the duck/venom/carnage; in fact the bonus he gives VTD is worth it alone for me, because VTD starts fight with like 50% progress toward his first Buff
    red hulk is nice for added damage from those charges he accumulates
    dr voodoo awakened is pretty solid for all around utility i feel
    sabretooth i like as well, good utility (along with unique (i think?) iceman-immune), and a unique synergy with omega red that is solid for both champs. synergies with the black panther characters as well, if you have any of them.
    for my own context i'm in act 5 chapter 1 and road to labrynth act 4, so i can't say if they will add to your primary goals or not.
  • SevSynSevSyn Posts: 72
  • Kenny292Kenny292 Posts: 536 ★★
    Based on your existing roster and goals, I’d go with Mister Sinister. You have a really good roster that covers a lot already, so I see why you’re looking for someone with unique utility more than anything. Mister Sinister is immune to reverse controls, which will be nice to have for the Delirium path in 6.1.6. Can block unblockable specials. Can transfer DOT debuffs. Utility doesn’t get much more unique than his. The rest of your roster seems to cover all usual utility you could need.
    @Kenny292 Thanks Kenny, I was leaning toward Sinister as Mutant Rank-up... Mystic I narrowed to Voodoo vs. Symbiote Supreme the synergy champs may or may not be of diminished returns (I rarely use them, but may be vital in situations I have overlooked)
    For Voodoo, Wasp, and Symbiote Supreme players...

any unique uses / utility?

I know Symbiote Supreme is a stagger machine when awakened and max-sig...
    but how is that specifically useful? I haven't quite put that together yet... many mystics can nullify & convert buffs, stagger is almost like a pre-buff nullify... are there any node combinations where stagger is preferred over say Dr. Voodoo's buff-conversion?
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    R2 Corvus or r5 Void
    Yeah, but T5B decisions will be tough... I'll wait until overflow, because that will give me a better idea what other chapters of Act 6 has in store for us.
    For Voodoo, Wasp, and Symbiote Supreme players...

any unique uses / utility?

I know Symbiote Supreme is a stagger machine when awakened and max-sig...
    but how is that specifically useful? I haven't quite put that together yet... many mystics can nullify & convert buffs, stagger is almost like a pre-buff nullify... are there any node combinations where stagger is preferred over say Dr. Voodoo's buff-conversion?
  • axelelf_1axelelf_1 Posts: 775 ★★★
    Domino, masacre, rhulk team is awesome. Sabertooth is awesome, even better with OR and KM synergy. That would be my focus personally. Don’t have any experience with sinister so can’t comment.
    @axelelf_1 Thank you!... yeah, I have almost no experience with Sinister either.

I really do like the "flaming trio" some content creators call it... Domino/Masacre/R.Hulk
    I also like the Ghost/Wasp/Hood trio.

I'm just looking for additional outside-the-box solutions to in-game content. As developers are creating new node buffs to complex with specific champions in order to increase difficulty/complexity... We (the player base) need to find solutions. There are quite a number of great problem-solving champions in the game, but I'm looking for unique game mechanics or specific solutions that a champion has (which I am unaware due to lack of familiarity with the character, or is clever and I've overlooked).
    Now that we have a diluted champion pool, the utility of each champion is often difficult to elucidate because we typically focus on a subset of characters in order to invest our in-game resources. Due to the limited time some of us have in order to fully explore champions, I easily overlook or miss interesting combinations, mechanics, or play-styles that can be increasingly useful for future content.
    Seems like Wasp vs Symbiote Supreme vs Voodoo
    (I did rank Sinister, going to rank 4 one more... likely one of the three immediately above)

Any thoughts of why one over another?