**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Looking to merge or add a big group of players

Just had a group of 15 leave us without notice and poach members looking to do a merge or add a big group average member rating is 500k if interested add me on line to talk @FearlessLime

We are looking for a map 3/4 alliance or have a group join us that wants to run map 3/4 no donations

Comments

• Options
    keshvinkeshvin Posts: 40
    Hey find us in game: tag SPA30
  • Options
    SmokeysandmanSmokeysandman Posts: 63
    Hey our merger fell thru and my core group of 15 made our own ally and are going to build off of it. Hit me up line id smokeysandman
  • Options
    DCG921DCG921 Posts: 55
    edited March 2019
    Hello All,
    We should create a Support Group... However I am in the same situation I have a core group of 15. We are Active, 100% AQ Undefeated. I did message you on line @FearlessLime .... my info below my line @psyche2119
  • Options
    Jestr54Jestr54 Posts: 344
    Same guys. Looking for about 10 guys myself.
  • Options
    I’ve got 3 people with multiple accounts (7 total) looking for new alliance. All highly ranked and skilled. We all have Line. Reach me at noam.chomsky
  • Options
    We got a group of 13 as well. Average member rating of 180k. We do map 3 as of now.
  • Options
    Cra88aCra88a Posts: 10
    Looking for up to 10/12 peeps. 5x5 and gold2. Find me on line or in game, same ID
  • Options