**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

6.1.5 sabertooth

The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
Any tips on this freak?
He constantly regens, is bleed immune and has the node where I only get power when they do.
I've restarted this quest 5 times now and always get stuck here.
I need a decent heal blocker that also hits harder than my nan

Comments

• ManiacalMeManiacalMe Posts: 57
    I used CapIW. Mine is duped and brought my spark so he causes petrify but it’s not 100%. Still took him down in about 80 hits.
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    I used Aegon. If you showed us your roster we could actually give you some real ideas
  • Sai_7Sai_7 Posts: 246
    Void , Gulk
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    Patchie93 said:

I used Aegon. If you showed us your roster we could actually give you some real ideas

If I showed you my roster you'd probably laugh at why I'm struggling.
    The team I'm using is 6/65 cap iw (not awakened?
    4/55 SL
    4/55 Blade
    4/55 GR (not awakened)
    3/45 Omega Red for crossbones (also not awakened)
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    I went a different path, but Yondu is my typical go-to for Sabretooth. Not sure if he would be the best for this fight if he's bleed immune though.
    Stuck on winter soldier now.
    Every time I evade a special he regens about 10k
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,031 ★★★★★
    The_One said:

Patchie93 said:

If I showed you my roster you'd probably laugh at why I'm struggling.
    The team I'm using is 6/65 cap iw (not awakened?
    4/55 SL
    4/55 Blade
    4/55 GR (not awakened)
    3/45 Omega Red for crossbones (also not awakened)
    Sl can get him down. If sl is dups.
    Now what do I do?
    214 hits and he's still 100%

• Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    Without Omega being duped he wont do enough damage at r3.

CapIW needs his sig ability to
    A. Shrug off debuffs
    B. Place Petrify to reverse healing.

GR. Would be your best option but would still need to use fate seal stop the regen.

The problem is your guys wont be able to out damage the regen when it starts.
    This leaves a couple options.
    1. Go in do as much damage as possible and once regen starts quit, revive and go again.
    2. Wait until you have a better option r4 OR (dupe or awaken him).
  • GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,182 ★★★★★
    @The_One The trick you can do (costs about 200 units) is a Ghost Rider trick
    You do a 5 hit combo then keep dashing back and play passive till the Vigor timer is halfway loaded then you do the last 5 hit combo and throw a sp1 , fate seal will then trigger , if fate seal is removed by Crossbones then quit fight. If it is not removed then the Vigor regen will not trigger till you take down 25% interval of Crossbones HP so Basicly throw sp1 before Vigor timer ends then do 25% damage of Crossbones HP before Vigor timer comes back up then do as much damage as you can before timer ends then quit fight and repeat
    Thanks for the tips, it cost me more units than I'd like to admit but I eventually got him down with Omega at rank 3
    I put on 3 health/attack boosts and set suicides for that one fight and still his attack was less than 2k.

I'm not looking forward to the sentinel boss