**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Next champ to buff should be Hulkbuster

DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,616 ★★★★★
Come on Kabam. Even out of all the really bad old champs, he's easily the worst. Heck, even Colossus gets some use with some synergies (Emma/Omega). Literally there is 0 use for Hulkbuster in any aspect of this game. If you're going to make champs available as 6* at least give them SOME semblance of usability. With Avengers Endgame coming out next month now might be the time for that buff!

Comments

• Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Hulk buster and war machine
  • HerrPopopHerrPopop Posts: 185

no need to buff champs which aren't available as a 5*
  • DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,616 ★★★★★

Thing about War Machine is he isn't a 5* or 6* champ so buffing him wouldn't do much for future of the game. And at least he has the bleed and fury to give him something. HB is just a giant turd right now and some of us are starting at 5* and 6* versions of that turd.
  • BlackGoatBlackGoat Posts: 11
    I remember about a year ago (when CG and Proxima were released), Kabam actually altered hulk busters data in the game files to include a potential update (which still hasn't come out). If I remember correctly, he will gain armor up stacks faster through the fight, he can shrug off an armor up buff to ignore incoming bleed, shrug off an armor up to remove an armor break (instead of the armor break just taking the armor up), and his L2 would cause shock.
    There were a few other cool tweaks to his game files that never did get an official announcement.
  • Rougeknight87Rougeknight87 Posts: 599 ★★★
    Hulkbusters a skrull confirmed
    BlackGoat said:

I remember about a year ago (when CG and Proxima were released), Kabam actually altered hulk busters data in the game files to include a potential update (which still hasn't come out). If I remember correctly, he will gain armor up stacks faster through the fight, he can shrug off an armor up buff to ignore incoming bleed, shrug off an armor up to remove an armor break (instead of the armor break just taking the armor up), and his L2 would cause shock.
    There were a few other cool tweaks to his game files that never did get an official announcement.

Would definitely be nice to see him get some of those upgrades and at least make him a viable defender if nothing else.
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    I would rather see some mutants buffed
    Magneto and Colossus

Magneto and Colossus

At least those two have useable synergies. Also I don't think Colossus is available as a 6*.
  • KennadoKennado Posts: 991 ★★★

Magneto and Colossus

DEADPOOL XFORCE!
    Kennado said:

Magneto and Colossus

DEADPOOL XFORCE!
    As lame as his bleed is it's still better than anything HB has got
  • DiablosUltimateDiablosUltimate Posts: 1,021 ★★★
    Hulkbuster is good counter to Havok. He doesn't need any buff
  • zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,108 ★★★★★
    Magneto need a buff badly. So do colossus, cyclops, groot. All garbage champs.
  • ClatoniusClatonius Posts: 209 ★★
    Its most likely the OG champs that need buffs and no newer release
  • Ctleath_013Ctleath_013 Posts: 416 ★★
    Maybe Hulkbuster will get something with Endgame. With Bruce Banner using the suit. Just speculation.
  • KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    Hulkbuster for sure!! (Warmachine only if they are going to add him in 6*) and I hope they add some of those surprise gamora kind of buffs every month to some old champs!! ( Moonknight would benefit a lot from similar treatment like guranteed fury on sp1 ,that you can stack as much and bleed on sp2 only and some unique New n powerful mechanism for moonphases) common kabam he has been designed to look so great and has some amazing animations ,it is about time you do justice to Him) create some buzz get him a tv series or a movie, Khonshu would b proud)
  • Hey guys, if you haven't already, please take a moment to share any Champion improvement suggestions you may have in THIS discussion. To help keep the Forum tidy, I'll go ahead and close this one.
This discussion has been closed.