**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Does Magneto need a masive buff?

alin_pandurualin_panduru Posts: 9
edited March 2019 in Suggestions and Requests
Do you thing is time for a masive buff to Magneto?
From all the mutants Magneto is the most powerful, maybe Apocalypse is as his level (but I thing Magneto is more powerful).
Kabam makes fun of him in this game beeing the weakest mutant. How the hell to make Domino or Arhanghel better (magneto destroy them in 1s).
Is time for the community to ask for a real power magneto not this skrull.
Please kabam make Magneto great again :)

Does Magneto need a masive buff? 65 votes

Yes
86%
Alex_sc11DrZolaJaffacakedTimone147Darkstar4387belli300Ghostspider231NikskinizuffyManup456Le_Marv_8NightCrackerMaiicolDiaznebJcobra25GNASTYIsman1998buttersSixshot1Kennado 56 votes
No
6%
Hammerbro_64ThesurvivlistZardu_Hasseulfraüliquidkarma 4 votes
I don't care about Magneto
7%
adqqedfyvrHendrossBlackFreQuencyRakeYoungPIZZATIME 5 votes

Comments

• FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Yes

MMN needs a buff more 🙃

White Magneto needs to be 5* before he gets buffed
  • No
    I voted No because he doesnt need a "Massive buff." He needs a solid tweak though...
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Yes
    Magneto, Colossus, Hulkbuster, etc are all metal based champs that need to be buffed
  • EvisceratorEviscerator Posts: 350 ★★
    Yes
    I think it's sad that most metal champs have a class bonus against him
  • Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    Yes
    Yes he does. I pulled a 6* and his bleed on sp1 is literally the most pathetic thing when compared to other champ. His damage is pathetic and his utility is as well. Also his animations are just blah too. All in all he is just a bad/boring champ and always has been since he came out... and for some damn reason they nerfed him in 12.0 too.

In reality he has no real pros going for him everything he can do someone does way better than him.
  • AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    Yes
    Magneto needs a buff. Unfortunately Mutant class does not.
  • PIZZATIMEPIZZATIME Posts: 307
    I don't care about Magneto
    I don't care but ifKabam does he needs a MASSIVE buff not a masive one
  • ThesurvivlistThesurvivlist Posts: 195
    No
    Not a massive buff but yes he does need a buff
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,542 ★★★★★
    Yes
    Timone147 said:

Yes he does. I pulled a 6* and his bleed on sp1 is literally the most pathetic thing when compared to other champ. His damage is pathetic and his utility is as well. Also his animations are just blah too. All in all he is just a bad/boring champ and always has been since he came out... and for some damn reason they nerfed him in 12.0 too.

In reality he has no real pros going for him everything he can do someone does way better than him.

Easy to forget that Kabam actually reduced his bleed off specials way back in the 12.0 day. Guess he was too powerful.

Dr. Zola
  • Jcobra25Jcobra25 Posts: 212 ★★
    Yes
    Yes he does, they took one of the most iconic/powerful characters in the marvel universe and turned him into a meme
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    Yes
    Both of them need massive buffs they kinda suck and have very little going for them now, 12.0 took away some of what he had going for him

He's supposed to be extremely powerful and he's far from that in this game
  • Ghostspider231Ghostspider231 Posts: 298 ★★★
    edited March 2019
    Yes
    Absolutely. It would be very easy to do it. If an opponent is #metal, then magneto will also have an attack boost like blade and the opponent should get a weakness debuff as well.
  • alin_pandurualin_panduru Posts: 9
    edited March 2019
    Yes
    Yes. This may be a solution. Also his magnetic shield can protect him of any debuff and cand take damage no more that 5% like ice man.
    Hi is the strongest mutant, so he has to be really powerful not this impostor that he is now.
  • Hey guys, if you haven't already, please take a moment to share any improvement suggestions you may have for Magneto in THIS discussion. To help keep the Forum tidy, I'll go ahead and close this one.
This discussion has been closed.