**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

The worst day i have ever faced in marvel by far

one i had a rough day dealing with the AI they know when i intercept its so weird to me, next i had a very bad time with uncollected eq. Next thing i got antman 4 star and i rolled over a sentinel 4 star i was mad lol. Then i opened some catalyst crystals and got nothing good or i wanted, Then to add the last insult to injury i get muted in chats for no reason at all. Darn idk what is going on today but i cannot believe how bad today has been in this game! i just needed to vent my horrible experiences and how bad this game kabams me XD

Comments

• GrimmbananaGrimmbanana Posts: 711 ★★
    oh and btw i never use chats often so idk what thats about smh
  • LeoGnarleyardoLeoGnarleyardo Posts: 355 ★★
    edited March 2019
    None of those issues seem to be expectionally rare. sometimes it takes a little time to get your roster to the way you want it..
    DONT LOOSE HOPE MY FRIEND

SOME DAYS ARE BETTER THAN OTHERS and just think

Madness and misery are two things the world cant live with out
    without madness you would never strive to make anything better
    without misery, youre unable to experience happiness.
  • DiablosUltimateDiablosUltimate Posts: 1,021 ★★★
    Some people choose to see the ugliness in this world. The disarray. I choose to see the beauty. To believe there is an order to our days, a purpose.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    I’ve had days where there is nothing but HtD and t4cc overflow, and others where I dupe my SW for the first time and pull 5* Hype in the same day. Stuff happens (like modoks flux, it would take a super-genius to calculate the pattern)
  • HarnitHarnit Posts: 14
    Don't worry, I had to spent 2k units to get darkhawk down in uncollected eq, and didn't even 100% it. **** happens sometimes.

Yesterday I pulled an aegon out of basic. Stay positive.
  • EthanbEthanb Posts: 27
    Wait how do you change your profile picture
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    @Ethanb -_-
    Forums: Go on PC/Computer
    click on your name
    click on change profile picture
    choose one you want
    scroll down
    click change picture

In game: Click on your name/xp bar/level
    click the pencil next to your name
    click on change profile picture
    choose champ
    select change pic
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    Yeah dude it's annoying but don't worry. I had no luck with 4 or 5 stars until this year. Pulled a 5 star ghost at the start of the year as my third 5 star which was more than I deserved. You just got to keep trying. I'd say if you want even make a second account and start fresh, or grind on both of them to see which one ends up with better stuff, then focus on that one.