**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Do you guys think this time round EQ is easy?

2»

Comments

• Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★

My only sort of peeve was the Ronan boss since it requires somewhat specific counters (really good power control, ghulk, or electro), and its a pretty hard gate for the third quest.

Lol I just used my 4/55 Domino and out paced his damage on me.
  • JChanceH9JChanceH9 Posts: 764 ★★★
    Yes
    Could it be that our rosters are just outgrowing Uncollected EQ?
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,192 ★★★★★
    Some will be easier than others. It depends on the challenge, and what we have in our Rosters. Personally, I'd rather have one that's on the easy side than overkill. We've had a number that I would consider overboard. I'm not mad at this at all.
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    Yes
    They're all still hard for me. This months challengers are Oscillate Domino, Biohazard/Nano Plague Abomb, and everybody on the invade node lol
  • EvisceratorEviscerator Posts: 350 ★★
    Nope
    Shh we dont want next month to be a hell fest
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    Yes
    ẞlооd said:

They're all still hard for me. This months challengers are Oscillate Domino, Biohazard/Nano Plague Abomb, and everybody on the invade node lol

Why did I vote yes..
  • ClatoniusClatonius Posts: 209 ★★
    Yes
    Yeah that domino on the last quest was a pain.I used heimdall synergy so it helps a lot
  • Alpha07Alpha07 Posts: 649 ★★
    Jane Foster kills that Captain Marvel like nobody does. Lol mvp for sure
  • KpatrixKpatrix Posts: 1,055 ★★★
    Nope
    I don't mind the change of pace, especially with war season active. You can make any quest a good challenge if you don't go in with your 5/65 and 4/55 champs. We had a few in a row that were tuned too high, it's nice to have one that doesn't get you wiped out if you aren't focussing 100%. All these posts about things being to hard or too easy get old. Just play and have fun. If it's not a challenge to your top champs then make it one with your meme tier champs.
  • DoctorJDoctorJ Posts: 842 ★★★
    Yes
    This one was pleasantly easy. Ofc I havent really struggled with them in quite some time.
  • FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    Nope
    I hope this is not a petition to make eq harder. You have act 6 to play, guys.
  • weavileweavile Posts: 288
    Yes
    just because I vote yes didn't mean I want harder content, some of the node here is already challenging and if the boss wasn't Cap Marvel and Nick Fury whose have exploitable weakness then it could be hell to play, like put the Ronan from 2.1 to 3.2 boss for example