**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Best cosmic champ

FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★

Best cosmic champ 166 votes

Symbiote spidey
4%
Foxhero007harerabbit99_GRINDER_Tiger_BriFhfjghhggggjfhfjgQacobXxxdaniel3344 7 votes
Medusa
31%
ArcDeAngelusVdh2008Alex_sc11danielmathCrkwestX_ScottI_ZERO_IJoey0480Jets44Manup456SpeedbumpAnurag1606BajjsbwuqjwPinballwizurdAlCapone2727nameplasDarkrider05Super_Mitch_83rsay3rKenshio 53 votes
Hyperion
42%
ShrimkinsAlfa_PigeonDrOctavius2_2AppieSnail_McGavinbelli300INTEGRALTheManMythLegendmmmbanyasTendersquadzuffyTheVyrusucipHenrytfu_41TeddersSai_7SungjMninobodymyPUNCAKEJim0172 70 votes
Other ( plz say in comments)
21%
Cuteshelfxenu12nebpolverine15buttersabhi7215Sixshot1Lt_Magnum_1CassyWarriorDog06Icecold2099issamaf80CpAmericanoMy_SuperiorAkarsh383XxLoganTDCxXIKONJayCeeFrodoJChanceH9 36 votes

Comments

• Akarsh383Akarsh383 Posts: 76
    Corvus glaive
  • Icecold2099Icecold2099 Posts: 577 ★★★
    edited June 2018
    Offensive order (assuming they're duped)
    1. Hyperion
    2. Medusa
    3. Corvus
    4. Hela
    5. Proxima

Defensive order (assuming they're duped)
    1. Medusa
    2. Hyperion
    3. Symbiote spidey

My opinion
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    Hyperion
    shchong2 wrote: »
    1) Hyperion - still one of the best, power gain, parry-heavy-SP2, rinse and repeat
    2) Medusa - unawakened is good for attk with armor break and damage, awakened good as AW def boss
    3) Angela - one of the original top 3 before Thanos' new army come into play
    4) Corvus Glaive - really powerful and good for short fight
    5) Proxima Midnight - really high damage for very long fight after building up to complete all the missions

Others who are still decent (but may not be game changers, and may not worth 5* R4/R5 unless you have no better champs to invest):
    6) Thor
    7) Ms Marvel / Cap Marvel
    8) Spidey Symbiote
    9) Ronan

In case anyone wonder, I left out DRAX in the above-mentioned list (initially wanna put him at 10th) after the recent nerf. I prefer my previous drax before thechange to the refresh rate or resolution, whatever it is called, that modify how his original first double-hit medium used to be able to counter Mordo's astra evade. This does NOT mean I consider drax no longer a good champ. Drax is still a very good champ, very good bleed and damage, but hey, almost all Cosmic champs are famous for their damage, and half the cosmic champs even have additional poison immunity and other utilities (e.g. power gain, regen, stun, etc), and also hey they are a truck load of awesome bleed champs from skill, mutant and other classes.

In short, other than Carnage, Groot and Kamala Khan, many other Cosmic champs are still pretty good, including King Groot (5* and 6*, bcos 4* or lower will take forever to kill the boss, and most likely time-out), Venom, Venompool, Phoenix (I don't like her, but she is still good if building up enough fury), Black Bolt (good SP2 damage and good for medusa synergy), SIM (good for beginners, a better version of IM, useful arc overload for new players), Gamora, etc ..... I enjoy almost all my Cosmic champs, except Carnage, Groot and Kamala Khan. I do like the fluid animation of Carnage though, although a little freaky.
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★
    Hyperion
    Hype not only has his power gain, but also lots of utility with his sp's - first for incinerate, second for stun and insane damage, third gives you cosmic charges of you don't use it for some time, decent clear damage. plus he doesn't need all these sinergies
  • Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,172 ★★★
    edited June 2018
    Medusa
    My cosmic top champ order would be

Hyperion
    Medusa
    Angela or corvus (short fights corvus, longer-Angela)
    Drax still good (deep wounds makes it better)
    Proxima and hela (both needs time to develop higher attack)

Not including thor cos he's not available as 5 star.

In the poll I mistakenly clicked Medusa. Wanted to do Hyperion.
  • Hyperion
    Hyperion is my favorite, but Corvus is absolutely insane for AQ and AW.
  • PIZZATIMEPIZZATIME Posts: 307
    Corvus and Sym Spidey
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Corvus
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Symbiote spidey
    Gotta be tied between corvus and venom duck
  • Ultimatesaber32Ultimatesaber32 Posts: 742 ★★
    edited March 2019
    Corvus, personally
  • WarriorDog06WarriorDog06 Posts: 49
    edited March 2019
    Personally I love using Angela.
  • Sixshot1Sixshot1 Posts: 459 ★★
    1 Corvus
    2 Hyperion
    3 Medusa
    4 Proxima

in my opinion
  • JChanceH9JChanceH9 Posts: 764 ★★★
    Corvus is the best for alliance events.
  • EvisceratorEviscerator Posts: 350 ★★
    Yeah where is corvus in this poll?
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Symbiote spidey

Yeah where is corvus in this poll?

I created this poll ages ago and didnt think of corvus then lol
  • Ctleath_013Ctleath_013 Posts: 416 ★★
    Corvus? Where is he.
  • JayCeeJayCee Posts: 732 ★★
    Corvus Glaive
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    Everyone saying Corvus, check the date the poll was released please.
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    Hyperion
    Just checking who I voted
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    What's with all these random posts being necro'd recently
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    Hyperion
    Patchie93 said:

What's with all these random posts being necro'd recently

• hiddenblizzardhiddenblizzard Posts: 506 ★★
    Medusa

Hyperion is my favorite, but Corvus is absolutely insane for AQ and AW.

Are you Frickin' mad?! This thread was made a year ago....let it die peacefully
  • polverine15polverine15 Posts: 191
    Thor!!! There is a reason they capped his armor breaks AND he's not available above 4 star. Nuff said.
  • Hyperion
    I like hype