**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Unduped Corvus or Duped Hyperion to 5/65 first

Stagedear85Stagedear85 Posts: 774 ★★★
Who is a better rank up for current state of Game, my options are as stated above. also I can rank 4 my 5* unduped Ghost, Omega Red or Ghost Rider...

Comments

• Options
    Crimsontide1616Crimsontide1616 Posts: 303 ★★
    I have both. Hyperion all day.
  • Options
    DemitriMDemitriM Posts: 303 ★★
    Hyp would help you become a better player
    Corvus would help you beat content easier...
  • Options
    YotzYotz Posts: 117
    Corvus
  • Options
    KelvinKageKelvinKage Posts: 372 ★★★
    Hype
  • Options
    Solrac_2Solrac_2 Posts: 497 ★★
    edited March 2019
    Depends what content you are wanting to clear but Ghost is your best option, though she has the bigger learning curve.

I have both Hyp and Corvus as 5 stars, rank 4 and rank 5 and CG is more common in higher tiers AW. He absolutely tears it up. CG also tears up Variant and Act 6, though some predicted that he wouldn't. I see Hyp more in AQ and he is one of the best champs there with his damage, poison immunity, and regen. Hyp's furies feed MD and so it can be somewhat problematic in AW against mystic champs. Three great choices and you can't go wrong with any of them!
  • Options
    ClatoniusClatonius Posts: 209 ★★
    Its up to you on what you need . Very debatable
  • Options
    Mathking13Mathking13 Posts: 988 ★★★
    Omega Red really needs his dupe if you want him to be useful. And he's definitely worth a generic.

(take this with a grain of salt though; I'm not at the point where I'm worrying about 5/65 choices)
  • Options
    Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 ★★★
    I would say ghost if you can play her and enjoy playing her. Hype is also really nice for the damage, poison immunity, and aw defender potential. Corvus if you just want an immunities champ that can bulldoze a lot of content, though his value may decrease if kabam decides to continue with their trends of ridiculous health pools.
  • Options
    Thanks, IM actually learning how to use Ghost now her damage output is nice.
  • Options
    Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Hype/Ghost
  • Options

There are my current Champs
  • Options
    AjisdopeAjisdope Posts: 933 ★★★
    I'm in the same boat. Not sure who to choose as well?...
  • Options
    XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    I would do both but do Corvus first.
    He has some immunities, short ramp up time, and great damage.
  • Options
    Ch1efsterCh1efster Posts: 477 ★★★
    I'm going to have this choice at some point as well. My Hype is r4 awakened and Corvus is r3. But I also have Venom the Duck at r3 that I really like as well. I don't think any are bad options but there are limited resources. I have 5 T5B also and 13 T2A and still can't even decide on who to r5 yet. (Hype, Ghost, Blade, Void among other options)