**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Which 4* should i take to rank 5

BDeezyBDeezy Posts: 119

Which 4* should i take to rank 5 51 votes

Magik
21%
RaganatorGNASTYMegaGalacticZombieZeddJChanceH9Saket_123Elbow_FlabFred_JoeityDeltronsFugitive21Grantonimo 11 votes
Emma Frost
13%
Noob2435RockypantherxDose_Responsivemrclever8MasterBearEvisceratorKid_Kuda 7 votes
Corvus Glaivw
62%
thetaman23Gigantor13Sixshot1hiddenblizzardBruinsfan8510XxLoganTDCxXWabobashadow_lurker22Marvel2289RakeYoungSDPDomizthebestFhfjghhggggjfhfjgKickNatherinagforcefanClatoniusNBSAIZipioStevieManWonderVassili24 32 votes
Red Hulk
1%
Luke9523 1 vote

Comments

• XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Corvus Glaivw
    All of the above, but I would do it in this order:
    1. Corvus
    2. Emma
    3. Magik
    4. Red Hulk
  • Sixshot1Sixshot1 Posts: 459 ★★
    edited March 2019
    Corvus Glaivw
    I wouldn't take up red hulk without Domino and Massacre, but the other three are all good options.
  • GNASTYGNASTY Posts: 348 ★★
    edited March 2019
    Magik
    Y’all are crazy for voting Corvus. He’s going to be useless once you progress into higher tier AW or more difficult content. In order for Corvus to do what he does best, he needs to be at least 5*, rank 4 if possible. In more challenging content with higher health pool champs, a 4* isn’t going to finish fights in 20 hits.

Moreover, Magik is going to be much more useful for clearing the majority of content even through act 5. 4* Corvus will not.
    Corvus Glaivw
    @GNASTY
    Corvus is one of the best. Magik is a bit outdated.
    He has helped me a lot in AW
    It doesn't matter if they can finish the fight in 20 hits, just as long as they get the job done efficiently.
  • GNASTYGNASTY Posts: 348 ★★
    Magik

@GNASTY
    It doesn't matter if they can finish the fight in 20 hits, just as long as they get the job done efficiently.

I agree that he is, I have him as a 5* R4 and use him quite a lot. But a 4* isn’t going to do enough damage to finish any fights on caltrops path in map 6 in 20 hits.
    Corvus Glaivw
    @GNASTY Yeah. A five star probably could. Thanks for clarifying this.
  • BDeezyBDeezy Posts: 119

@GNASTY

Magik outdated? She’s still the power control queen. My alliance is silver 1 and she’s extremely useful for me. Guess I haven’t gotten far enough in-game yet

Corvus Glaivw
    @BDeezy She's still good but they're better options.
  • JChanceH9JChanceH9 Posts: 771 ★★★
    Magik
    I voted Magik over Corvus because her utility is the same at any stage in your progression, whereas Corvus will fall off as you get stronger 5* and 6* damage dealers.

Both are great options, I just think Magik has more longevity.
  • KickNatherinaKickNatherina Posts: 157
    Corvus Glaivw
    M8, if he is asking which 4* champ to rank 5 I am gonna go ahead and say he is not playing map 6 and isn’t in end game. He is ranking a 4* champion and Corvus is plenty viable in the mid game where health pools are still lower. Not everyone is uncollected/elder’s bane or cavalier.
  • Sixshot1Sixshot1 Posts: 459 ★★
    Corvus Glaivw
    GNASTY said:

Y’all are crazy for voting Corvus. He’s going to be useless once you progress into higher tier AW or more difficult content. In order for Corvus to do what he does best, he needs to be at least 5*, rank 4 if possible. In more challenging content with higher health pool champs, a 4* isn’t going to finish fights in 20 hits.

Moreover, Magik is going to be much more useful for clearing the majority of content even through act 5. 4* Corvus will not.

It's a 4* m8, we aren't concerned with high tier AW here
  • HQTTMGHQTTMG Posts: 14
    Um I love my magik she is probably my most useful champ corvus is a beast as well but you need to complete missions
  • SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    edited March 2019
    Corvus Glaivw
    5/50 Corvus with Suicides can do Map 5 AQ by himself (and your teammates of course). Regen, cheat death, armor break, immunities... He’s also somewhat useful in Variant.
  • Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 ★★★
    Magik
    Corvus isn’t quite as useful in later content as a 4*, but 4* Magik can still clear a lot of content (except act 6)